Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Modern curly hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marina23 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marina23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modern curly hairstyle
    Posted: May 03 2000 at 1:25pm
I have natural wavy/curly hair to my waist. I recently got layers and 3 tone carmel highlights through out my hair. I can also wear my hair straight but prefer my face with curls. Is my hairstyle outdated? Everyone where I live has straight layers. Can I still have curly and "in style" hair??
apv View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2000 at 5:39pm
Come on, just because you have curly hair does't mean that you or your hair is passe.
Some people like myself were blessed with the curls that sometimes behave, but most of the time does not. If you look better with curl and you're comfortable with the look, go with it, who really cares if everybody else feels that they have to go with the straight locks, you're an original and you need to do what works best for you!!!
Marina23 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marina23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2000 at 6:49pm
I know, you are right. I am not giving up my curls because of what other people are doing. It's just weird in my town, for some reason wherever I go (esp. to the mall) noone has curly hair (at least not my age). We may dress the same and everything else, but they have straight layered hair. People even ask me if it's natural or make comments on it because I guess it stands out. But again, I love my curly locks and won't give it up!!
lalaland View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2000 at 3:09pm
I know this is really late, but I was skipping through and PLEASE don't tell me you straighted your hair. Curly hair is the BEST!I just recently discovered mine (I got layers and it became curly) and every one loves it. Curly hair is more "in" today anyways. Maybe everyone around you is outdated.
Keep the curls!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic