Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flat on top curly on the bottom and frizzy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anniusha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anniusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flat on top curly on the bottom and frizzy
    Posted: May 15 2000 at 5:38pm
ok i have hair that is flat on top.. then it puffy curls or it looks nice but overly curly and still to flat on top. if i blow dry straight it takes 3 hours or more and i have to put a lot of serum in my hair and in general it just takes to long for it to last 4 days or so. my hair is very think and long and it has become to such a point were the money i spend on hair care is just too expensive and also if blow dryed i get split ends. so i just dont know what to do.. i was considerign chemical straighting but it doenst work and is dangerous...ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICe....i woudl love to have wavy hair..nice logn waves.
ManneredMoose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ManneredMoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2000 at 6:11am
I wonder if the weight of your hair isn't causing to it to pull straight near the scalp, yet remain curly near the ends. I suspect that a good cut might be able retain most of your length while minimizing the problem.
LiL_C View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiL_C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2000 at 10:42pm
okay first of all..chemically relaxing your hair is not all that dangerous. I have done it twice and my hair is still with me. I just make sure to condition it well before and after the procedure. My hair is just like yours. It's flat on top and then it starts to curl like a telephone cord towards the end. What I do is I take a flat iron and flatten the curls at the bottom so to make it less curly. My hair ends up having sexy waves that frame my face. Guys love it. The key to curly hair is to make sure it is moisturized well. It gets rid of the frizz. Keep the travel size leave-in-conditioners in handy so your hair can be replenished with moisture throughout the day. good luck!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic