Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly hair question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
curlypeter View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlypeter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly hair question
    Posted: May 23 2000 at 2:43pm
Hi everybody,

I have quite thick brown hair, about 3 inch long. I always had it shorter but I want to grow it out. However, it gets curlier and fuzzier when it gets longer. I heared that rolling your hair on curlers might help to control your hair better and untames the curls. I want to try it out, but I'm not sure my hair is longh enough for it. Before I puchase curlers or go to a salon can somebody tell me 1. if my hair is long enough and 2. are there any other males who curl their hair? Personally I wouldn't mind having my hair set, but I know it's not usual for a man to use curlers so I would like to hear some experiences…

Thanks,

Peter (curlypeter@hotmail.com)

PS: I'm 20 years old; I live in Holland
DEBORAH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEBORAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2000 at 1:11pm
I use the self adhesive rollers, you can get them different sizes depending on how curley or straight you want your hair. The larger the roller the straighter your hair and the less friz. Let it air dry and it will straighten it better with no frizz. You may have to secure them with a large bobby pin or a large styling clip if you hair is too short for the roller.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic