Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Permanent Straighteners - Are they really that bad?!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Permanent Straighteners - Are they really that bad?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CurlyUK View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlyUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Permanent Straighteners - Are they really that bad?!
    Posted: June 14 2000 at 1:12pm
Hey everyone - I've been really interested by all the post for fellow curly-haired peeps like meself, but am slightly worried by all the infor re chemical straighteners! I'm due to have my long, v curly blonde hair straightened in a couple of days by a reputable salon - can ne1 tell me if this is a bad idea?! I obviously don't want it to fall out - and I didn't realise that there wasn't really any hope of it actually going straight!!

If you have any advice please let me know - in two days I could have ruined my already pants hair!

Thanks - and good luck to everyone else with nightmare hair!
Jen xx
2curly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2curly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2000 at 2:10pm
Hello Jen I am trying to make the same decision and I called many places and some salons said it hurts your hair so bad that if your hair was already damaged that they would not do it, others said it works quite well but it really just depends on how curly your hair is to how long it will stay in your hair. I think I might just try the liquid before I would go permenent with the cream. so write me back with your decision!! Carl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic