Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

curls with rags

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DEBORAH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DEBORAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curls with rags
    Posted: July 02 2000 at 1:28pm
Does anyone know the procedure for ringlets using rags?
busymom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2000 at 2:41am
I curl my daughter's hair in ringlets for Irish Step Dancing using a product known as "spikes". They are foam (like sponge rollers but thicker), and are sold at Irish Dance Suppliers. If you are interested, I can provide the name of one and the phone # for you to order. There are 30 spikes in a package for about $7.00. My daughter has very long hair (about 8" below her waist) and I use about 100 in her hair. I also use a product called Hot Shapes by Trevor Sorbie to spray on the hair before rolling and end papers.
curlingironguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlingironguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2000 at 5:52am
Hi,

I have been looking for those types of rollers for ever! I want to do my hair like that. Where can I get them?

Thanks,

kyle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic