Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NATURAL HAIR PROBLEM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jessigirltexas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessigirltexas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NATURAL HAIR PROBLEM
    Posted: July 02 2000 at 9:05pm
Hi I am very new to this board. I am bi-racial and I have a very odd hair type.I cant really explain it to you but I will try. My hair is VERY WAVY ONLY WHILE WET. But it dries in a napie bushy straight mess (not like a white peoples straight.) There is pic on www.blackhaircare.com a woman posted that looks just like how my hair drys only my hair is much drier. PLEASE GO THERE IF YOU REALLY WANNA HELP(TO THE SITE)GO TO NATURAL HAIR CARE AND SCAN DOWN TO THE THREAD ENTITLED "MY HAIR TEXTURE" (look at the dates on the side go until you see october)PLEASE I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP THIS HAIR CURLY AND NOT DRY.

punknessgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punknessgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2002 at 3:16am
Hi, what i suggest you trying is to get a good deep conditioning treatment, and use it every week. also, using a hot oil treatment will give it shine and it wont be as frizzy. uhm,also check into curl enhancing spray, which, when you apply, then scrunch your hair, it boosts your curls.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic