Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

permed hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sherrytoler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrytoler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: permed hair
    Posted: April 28 2003 at 6:41pm
I just got a perm. I know your not suppose to brush or comb your hair out when you've got a perm but my hair is very long and thick. It gets tangled. Can anyone give me a tip on how to get these tangles out and how to stay tangle free. Please email me to let me know.toler1@msn.com. Thanks, Sherry
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 7:07pm
What products are you using on it Sherry??

Any previous perm or color?? Even just on your ends?

What is your water like?? Hard? Lime? Iron?
sherrytoler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrytoler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 6:46am
I use bed head products. I've had perms in the past. It's been 2 years since my last perm. My hair is colored also. Do you think you may know something I can use on it. I deep condition it every week.Please reply.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 3:10pm
First, I would call the salon and ask for advise, if you trust your stylist...

Is it coarse or fine? (I know that it's thick and long)

Do you have hard water?

Is it just the very ends that tangle?

Does it dry quickly, or is it dripping for awhile and take a lon time to dry??

What is the deep conditioner you are using??

Did you buy your Bed Head Products when you got your P/W? Reccomended by your Stylist??? Because if you did the first thing I would do, is take them back and let him/her know that they aren't working. ?? Get something that will detangle your hair better.

Let me knowCheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic