Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!!
    Posted: April 29 2003 at 8:02pm
hey people!! i just got a diffuser for my curly hair but im not sure how im supposed to use it. like am i supposed to put my hair product in and then blowdry or do i put my hair product in while im blowdrying?? please help!! what is the best procedure to getting the best curly hair with a diffuser??? thanks a bunch!!
*~*with a flip of my hair and a wave of my hips this little chica is out with a kiss*~*Muah!!

<3 always.:Kristina:.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 9:19pm
Hi,

Congratulations on your purchase. Once you learn to use it you will LOVE it.

You should put the product on first. If it is the kind with "fingers" in it, make little circles with it as you dry. This helps the curls to wrap around the fingers as you dry. If your hair is long, start with the circles at the ends and work up to the scalp. Make sure you tilt your head to the side so that the hair falls into the diffuser while circling.

Happy Curls!!!!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
kristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2003 at 9:30pm
thanks a bunch!! but i have another problem but it has nothing to do with diffusers. I have a may crowning for my eighth grade. and evryone always gets like really cute up dos that are kinda formal. i ahve no idea what i should do with my curly thick hair thats about down to my shoulders!! please help me again!! i also have bangs and i kinda want like little twisties going back and then somehting with the rest of ym hair but i dont know!! some one pleez help me!!!
*~*with a flip of my hair and a wave of my hips this little chica is out with a kiss*~*Muah!!

<3 always.:Kristina:.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic