Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!!! i need to turn my striaght hair curly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!!! i need to turn my striaght hair curly
    Posted: May 21 2003 at 9:00pm
I know this is weird, but i''m a 14 year old guy who wants curly hiar. please don''t laught too hard. i''ve always been fond of curly hair, and my brother has teh best hair in the world, but i''m stuck with stupid straight hair, could someone please help me. my hair is about medium lenght and it is medium-very thick. Will someone please help me??? thanks for all of your advice (and not laughing too hard)
moser2006 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moser2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2003 at 4:40pm
okay, thanks guys, good advice
tommy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2003 at 12:17pm
There is nothing funny about wanting to change your hair... Your best bet is to ask your stylist to texture your hair this will give you some curl and wave yet not your traditional perm... the best system to use is KEYtexture if your stylist isn't familiar with this line give them this number and we will be glad to speak with them

good luck and you too can have perfect hair like your brother.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic