Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwasted money!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:52pm
i dont mine spending a lil money to rap her up,but i have to know in my heart she will do the same thing for me,confidence and altitude is the key you have to make women feel like they can hall azz whenever they want,they will start to get offbalance,and cater to your every need bodyguard.
We climb together on this site!
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 4:00pm
I think I play that you can leave whenever you want role too well. I don't show emotions real well. I sort laugh everything off, ya know. But that's something in itself...

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 4:01pm
lol yeah chess i dont luv them hoes at all,my man was at the club last night chasing his girl from sexin a nigga up in the club parkin lot.THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHYT THAT NIGGA WAS RUNNING AND CRYING LOL
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 4:06pm
DONT GET ME WRONG BODYGUARD, ITS ALRIGHT TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE ONE WOMEN BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL,SOMETIMES YOUR GUARD CAN BE UP SO HIGH YOU CAN MISS OUT ON A GOOD THING
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 4:07pm
Spin, you should really stop listening to rap music and be real. Even the hardest of the hard wants someone to love them and if you think otherwise now it'll hit you hard later.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 4:13pm
okay i luv you bodyguard,whats up nigga i have been enjoying your post to long nigga i love you,you can bring your buddies whatever i love you sugar lump...lol you right bodyguard its that nigga lil john that be gettin me hype.THATS WHY I NEED A GIRLFRIEND AND I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW HUGGING AND KISSIN AND HOLDIN ME TIGHT NIGGA SINGING JUST FOR YOU BABY LOL
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 4:41pm
THIS IS FOR YOU BODYGUARD,SUGARLUMP
LOOOOOOVE THEM AND LEAVE THEM THAT WHAT I USE TO DO USE AND ABUSE THEM,THEN I LAID EYES ON YOU IT WAS PAIN BEFORE PLEASURE THAT WAS MY CLAIM TO FAME.DAM I DONT KNOW THE REST SHYT ILL LEARN IT TONIGHT THX FOR HELPING ME GET INTUNED WITH MY SENSITIVE SIDE.LOL
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 4:46pm
NIGGA SHE DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT,LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE WITH YOUR CRAZY AZZ,TRYING TO KICK GAME
YOUNGCJ990H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNGCJ990H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 5:14pm
yall sum funny people
united we WAVE
divided we NAP

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 5:25pm
Spin I'm glad you enjoy my posts cuz well...someone enjoys your posts as well. But I'm glad you accept my love and reciprocate it. I'm just here to give love, get love, and show respect.

I love you too spin!

Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 5:28pm
I'll never be able to love a girl, i already know. I think i got a disease or somethin, my @#$% needs different flavors, cant explain it, if anyone got a cure for it please let me know, ****, nigga be needin love sometimes niggaz.
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 5:43pm
THATS MY SUGAR LUMP,SUGAR LUMP I WAS REALLY LOOKIN FOR THAT NIGGA INFO EARLIER I THINK I WOULD HAVE REALLY GAVE THAT NIGGA THE DRAMA.I LOOK UP TO THAT NIGGA CHESS DIDNT MEAN TO SOUND ALL SELF DESTRUCTIIVE LOL BUT SUGAR LUMP I THEN PUT YOU OWN MY XMAS LIST MAN I BET YOU A DIME SHYT WE BE LIKE BRUSHIN OUR HAIR TOGETER IN SHYT.LOL SEEYA LATER SUGAR LUMP....
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

I'll never be able to love a girl, i already know. I think i got a disease or somethin, my @#$% needs different flavors, cant explain it, if anyone got a cure for it please let me know, ****, nigga be needin love sometimes niggaz.

You'll never be able to love a woman because you don't want to. You enjoy playing into the stereotype of the promiscuous black male. You probably won't change. Sucks for you.

chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 5:52pm
YOU JUST DO WANT TO GET HURT CHEATER,PUT YOU GUARDS DOWN ITS SOMEBODY FOR EVERYBODY.JUST HAVE TO BE REAL WITH YOUR SELF.MEN CHEAT BECAUSE THERE AFRAID TO GET HURT.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:17pm
nigga shutup chess.lol what you think about it body guard is chess right from a female perspective.
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:24pm
HEY SPIN,I LIKE BODYGUARD ASWELL IM NOT A THUG AND PROBALLY CANT FIGHT THAT GOOD, BUT IF SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE SOUND SHE BELONGS TO ME SPIN I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND....
philly cheese steaks
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:32pm
cmon guys
me and bodyguard got a special bond
thas why i jus been sittin back watchin yall kill ya chances so ill leave on words from talib
"i dont care who she speakin wit/
cuz i already know she made it clear who she leavin wit."

Bodyguard u kno how i feel about you boo

3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:39pm
i dun sho emotions alot.....n i b jugglin 2, sumtimes 3 girls at a time....not cuz i dun kno wat im doin n im innocent....cuz its easier not 2 get hurt that way.....gurls nowadays r juss as shallow as dudes n u'll find ur self lost, left in the dust soooner than u'll find urself countin to 3 cuz tha girls now juss mess wit u n wen they bored they either cheat or str8 up bounce(i got mad chick friends, n moss of them do that everytime they in a relationship).....meanwhile we all caught up n dun c it comin n when they do break our heart....its lik they not only break it but they step on it on pour sum acid on it.....i've been in that kinda situation twice n trust u DONT wanna b there....so 2 prevent from me lettin my guard down i juss b chillin wit a few gurls at a time...and i NEVA use the L word (less its 2 get pussy)....that way if they do breakup wit u...ur lik "ok" n den they end up getitn hurt cuz they lik "thats all u gonna say?!!"(happened 2 me lik 4 times lass year)
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:41pm
*gasps at tha computer cuz i juss realize bodyguards a gurl*
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:42pm
LOL GIFTED YOU CANT SING THAT QUIET STORM SHYT LIKE ME,THATS WHAT MY BABY LIKE,YOU SAW HER SAY SHE LUV SPIN NUCCA LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic