Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwasted money!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
YOUNGCJ990H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNGCJ990H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:42pm
lol
united we WAVE
divided we NAP

Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:46pm
ay chess meh you gotta understand my nigga, you a little older and wiser than us. You lookin to wine and dine a lady and make her feel good n ****, im only 21, i been hurt before, it aint that im not tryna get hurt cause then i can show them what they be missin and they feel stupid, its that i can never get this time back, so right now, while im young, while girls think i still look good, im bonin' all females i get wit even older women that look good. EVERY ONE GETS PILEDRIVEN.
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:46pm
lol sh loves me man watch she'll say it she'll say it cuz
lovvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin herrrrrrrrrrrrr
is ez cuz shes beautiful
do a do
weeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

bodyguard u kno how i feel about you baby.
spinnin dont understand what we got.

3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:48pm
Quote y chess meh you gotta understand my nigga, you a little older and wiser than us. You lookin to wine and dine a lady and make her feel good n ****, im only 21, i been hurt before, it aint that im not tryna get hurt cause then i can show them what they be missin and they feel stupid, its that i can never get this time back, so right now, while im young, while girls think i still look good, im bonin' all females i get wit even older women that look good. EVERY ONE GETS PILEDRIVEN.
i dun agree wit EVERY thing u sed....but i kno wat u talkin bout....been there....got hurt....its all bout playin the game the way a playas suppose 2 play it.....PREACH
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:51pm
See that's the problem with relationships as soon as a guy is involved everyone starts frontin' and acting tough. When I saw the movie Breaking All the Rules I was shocked because according to almost every straight person I asked that's how relationships go between straight people. For the most part girls are just more honest and open with each other. I'd hate to be a guy...yall got it bad!

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:52pm
YEAH CHEATER I UNDERSTAND,I JUST DONT WANT YOU TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID, I HURT ALOT OF WOMEN AND GOT ALOT OF WOMEN IN TROUBLE,SO JUST BE CAREFUL THAT SHYT COME BACK ON YOU...
We climb together on this site!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

See that's the problem with relationships as soon as a guy is involved everyone starts frontin' and acting tough. When I saw the movie Breaking All the Rules I was shocked because according to almost every straight person I asked that's how relationships go between straight people. For the most part girls are just more honest and open with each other. I'd hate to be a guy...yall got it bad!

ay bodyguard, you need a nigga to guard ya body?

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:58pm
That was a stupid statement. Go sit in a corner and put on the dunce cap.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

YEAH CHEATER I UNDERSTAND,I JUST DONT WANT YOU TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID, I HURT ALOT OF WOMEN AND GOT ALOT OF WOMEN IN TROUBLE,SO JUST BE CAREFUL THAT SHYT COME BACK ON YOU...

oh , beleive me i dont do stupid ****. Everything i do with a woman is because she wanted to do it. I dont REALLY cheat on girls anyway. I get wit girls and we call eachother up when we feelin lonely. Technically its cheatin, but thats not what i call it, the girls i get wit understand when im wit another woman

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:59pm
yea but still....we be hurtin them even though they dun b showin it sumtimes.....its not right....but its a matta of protection.......i rather hurt den b hurt cuz that shyt hurt ALOT (i kno it sounds shallow but....)
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 6:59pm
damn cheater see what happens when you try to take my woman i dont even need to speak for her she a ryde or die

bodyguard you kno how i feel about you boo

3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

That was a stupid statement. Go sit in a corner and put on the dunce cap.

it was a joke, besides it
wasnt a statement, it was a question

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:03pm
What did I say? I don't wanna hear any explanations. Go to the corner...now! And take your hat! /\ <--LOL

I'm just joking wit you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by gifted1 gifted1 wrote:

damn cheater see what happens when you try to take my woman i dont even need to speak for her she a ryde or die

3 minus 2

aw ****, i just noticed yall from the same spot, my bad nigga, i shouldve know a girl wasnt gonna be here by herself wit all these mandingo's n here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:05pm
i dont wear hats or caps only du-rags, lol

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

Originally posted by gifted1 gifted1 wrote:

3 minus 2

aw ****, i just noticed yall from the same spot, my bad nigga, i shouldve know a girl wasnt gonna be here by herself wit all these mandingo's n here

WHAT!?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:10pm
another joke, see i got jokes too, but gifted1 might be serious, LOL

spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:12pm
HEY BODYGUARD,GIFTED STUDDERS A LIL BIT AND WEAR A HELMIT BUT WE CAN STILL HELP TOGETHER I LUV YOU BABY LETS HEP GIFTED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by spinnin spinnin wrote:

HEY BODYGUARD,GIFTED STUDDERS A LIL BIT AND WEAR A HELMIT BUT WE CAN STILL HELP TOGETHER I LUV YOU BABY LETS HEP GIFTED

LMFAO

AND STILL...........LMFAO

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 7:18pm
yall got me crackin up in front of my computer LOL.....yall sound lik yall bout 2 do dat internet sex ****....."bodyguard u kno i luv u...cmon baby i lov u....baby...baby wat r u doin...baby put tha knife down....baby U ALMOST CHOPPED MY @#$% OFF.....BA.....AHHHHHHHH....MY @#$%....MY****ING @#$%!!!!......I SAID THAT WASN'T ME IN THAT PICTURE....Y U HAD 2 CUT MY @#$% OFF!!!!!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic