Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwasted money!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wasted money!
    Posted: November 13 2004 at 2:48pm
man how meny wave products can yall give away?i seriously think i have about 10 brushes and i wont even begin to count the pomades and pink lotion unused HAS ANYBODY REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT IF NIGGAS ARE SAYING ALL YOU NEED IS HOT WATER AND A BRUSHLOL I FEEL LIKE A FOOL, MAYBE IM OBSESSED WITH HAIR PRODUCTS LOL AM I THE ONLY ONE?
We climb together on this site!
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 2:53pm
yes. chess your are the only guy around here with that problem. I recommend you go seek professional help.

"Chess enters door.. sits down"
Person 1- "Hi im John, and im an acholic"
People- "Hi John"
Person 2- "Hi im Kady, and Im a recovering druggie"
People- "Hi Kady"
Person 3- "Hi im Chess, Im a wave junkie"
People "Hi Chess.. we dont help people like you around here .. please seek higher professional help"
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 2:54pm
naw chess we all been there many times be4......i wood do tha water thing but my hair is still curly, not nappy but curly, and until im REELY spinnin so that my hair is juss straight flat n wavy, then im not doin the water thing cuz it wont hol my hair down.....but i think its moss affective if ur hair is juss short lik a #1(thats bout dafatmack's hair lenght right?)
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 2:55pm
lol yeah im a fool 2 shyt i got about 15 pairs of sneaks in the closet but i can only wear one lol same principle.but yeah (I GUESS IM A DAM FOOL 2)
YOUNGCJ990H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNGCJ990H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 2:58pm
i be bying so much stuff that i should be the king of that 400 ways to know you are taking waves to far thread. i be begging the cashier for sum stuff for free sumtimes lol, i managed to get a palm brush and a can of sportin waves (black can) for free since i told them it was my b-day (lie)
united we WAVE
divided we NAP

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:01pm
I'm too cheap to admit that I wasted money. All the things I bought, or acquired, I feel I use. But when you look into my cabinet I have TONS of products. None of it was cheap but I use it all. Just a thought:

Do you guys really buy more than one can of pomade at a time?

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:01pm
lool twist you crazy yeah i guess i need to watch the spending lol i might give away some of this shyt to my lil cousin for xmas, school there lil azzes.
dakrunkid12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:05pm
man i got so many brushes that i need 2 throw away and pomades 2. all i need is my nu nile and sportin waves and a fade brush and hard palm. i got way 2 much stuff
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:06pm
DONT LET THAT NIGGA TWIST FOOL YOU EVERY NIGGA ON THIS SITE HAVE WASTED THERE MONEY ON SOMETHING OR HAVE A OVER ABUNDANCE OF SOMETHING (YOU JUST KEEEPIN IT REAL)
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:11pm
How man products do you guys have?

1.Nu Nile
3. HB
4.Annie brush
5.Blue Magic
6.Super Grow
7.Beeswax <- Left over from locs
8.Wave Noveau

Some of this stuff I only use when I see it. The only constant products are my brushes. Gotta have my brushes.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:18pm
lol
1.brushes 10
2.nunile 5 (stocking up)
3.360 2 cans
4.dax 6 cans (i was lost)
5.pink lotions 4 (unopened lol)
6.if i went on anymore i will feel like i need help to ashamed to go on. lol
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:24pm
Ten brushes!? Are you serious? Almost 10 cans of pomade? You are really going to be wavin' till the grave! Hey I'm just a poor little college girl so when I get low just know I'll be hittin you up!

chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:29pm
yeah other people buy me stuff aswell like my lady friends every time they go in sallys they have to pick me up something.i think it natural for people to pick up a brush....every time i go in sally i feel like i have to try something new nobody is on yet lol
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:32pm
See...I knew I could learn alot more from you than how to do my hair. How you get the ladies to just buy you stuff...whenever?

chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:38pm
lol i make them laugh women love my company because i keep them laughing im sort of silly.but that is the key to a women heart, a nigga that will keep them entertained.niggas be like wtf that nigga got,i just keep them smiling i also can burn a lil and make all women feel like they got my full att.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNGCJ990H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:41pm
thats all my stuff i got it from that post your products thread
united we WAVE
divided we NAP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNGCJ990H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:42pm
YOUNDCJ990H Originally wrote:
1. nu nile
2. dukes wave pomade
3. 360 wave pomade
4. proline gel
5. easy wave pomade
6. murrays
7. murrays super lite
8. luster pink lotion (small bottle)
9. s curl wave jel activator
10. caster oil
11. dax
12. lets jam (the one with the orange top)
13. sportin waves (black can i have 2 of dese)
14. spartin wave hodin cream
14. da black spartin durag
15. hollywood beauty brush
16. diane palm brush
united we WAVE
divided we NAP

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:44pm
I feel ya. It just seems that ladies my age just want money. They just want me to do something for them. One day, they'll learn.

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

I feel ya. It just seems that ladies my age just want money. They just want me to do something for them. One day, they'll learn.

u ever had the finger waves that are made with the rods?
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2004 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

u ever had the finger waves that are made with the rods?

No, neither.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic