Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"backfromthebeach" Waves??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wannabgorgeous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannabgorgeous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "backfromthebeach" Waves??
    Posted: September 06 2004 at 5:20pm
OK- im sure u've all heard of the back-from-the-beach look. I think it is adorable and i want it so0o0o bad!! Does anyone out there know an easy, non-hair-damaging way to achieve that look? I would ReAlLy appreciate ur help- thanx bunches!!
I love everyone!!! Ya... even U!!!
hehe ;)
LaCerca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaCerca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2004 at 2:51am
http://www.folica.com/John_Frieda_Bea_d886.html

They say to twist it or something, but you really have to put your hair into buns along your head.
Brunette_Barbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunette_Barbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2004 at 11:10am
Duz ne1 no where to buy john friedas beach blonde wave spray stuf ive looked everywhere!!
Michelle*
LaCerca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaCerca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 11:48pm
I've had better results getting waves with FX Curl Reaction. It's in a colorful clear bottle with a layer of oil on the top. Beach Blonde feels gummy and it doesn't get rid of frizz like Curl Reaction does.

But if you still insist on getting Bleach Blonde, head to

Albertsons, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite-Aid...

Most drugstores carry John Frieda. I absolutely love this line, though sometimes they produce a lemon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic