Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"There's a point when you're hair won't grow any longer, no matter how much you want it to!"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FRANCAISE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FRANCAISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "There's a point when you're hair won't grow any longer, no matter how much you want it to!"
    Posted: December 19 2004 at 8:10pm
"There's a point when your hair won't grow any longer, no matter how much you want it to."
IS THIS TRUE??? I HEARD THAT FROM ANOTHER HAIR WEBSITE!!! MY HAIR IS ONLY SHOULDER LENGTH AND I'M TRYING TO GROW IT OUT...IF ANY OF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS...PLEASE TELL ME!!!
THANXXX!
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2004 at 4:29pm
What is your hair regimen? How often do u do it?
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 4:05pm
yes, i think that's true.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 4:50pm
It's true, it's called terminal length, the maximum length your hair will grow under ideal conditions. When a hair reaches that length, it would fall out and the follicle would become dormant until the next growth cycle began.

But I think that length is probably longer than waist length in most cases. If you abuse your hair, you would never really be able to reach that length, because the individual strands would break off long before they ever got that long.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
FRANCAISE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FRANCAISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 8:09pm
Well...I cut my hair regularly every six month...and I don't use chemicals on it nor do I straighten. I only blow dry it if it's really cold... I hope this helps...
Thanks for all your responses everyone!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic