Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I hate my

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alaskan_hottie16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alaskan_hottie16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I hate my
    Posted: February 18 2005 at 1:44pm
I like really do know what do with my hair because it is so curly and most of the time I leave it up what shoud I do just leave it down and show it off or just grow my hair and maybe I can start straitening it
L0Ve ya
mitch5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mitch5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2005 at 1:52pm

Hey Alaskan Hottie 16,

I'm mitch5150. I've been a haircutter/hairstylist since 1993 and a few of my clients have curly hair and they knew what to do with there hair but they were undecided on what to do with there curls. I Love working with curly hair let your hair grow and keep your hair trimmed neat and in good condition. I think you should show off your curls let your hair grow and try to keep your curls smooth and soft. When your hair passes the middle of your back In my opinion I think when the curls looksmooth and soft it makes a women look sexy in my opinion. Show off your hair don't put it up and hide those beautiful curls. there is so much you can do with curls long curls especially. If you have any questions or you would like to chat you can email me at customonegtr@rock.com I would be glad to help you with anything you would likt tot do with your hair.

Sincerely

mitch5150

eatgreenjello View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eatgreenjello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 11:07am

You could try getting a Ouidad System haircut.  www.Ouidad.com will show you local salons that have Ouidad certified stylists.  They are awesome cuts for girls with curls.

**Hair type: 2a, which is wavy and fine.
**Color: Naturally dark brown, currently dyed reddish brown.
**Length: below shoulder length
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic