Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what about flowers in the hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what about flowers in the hair?
    Posted: May 07 2001 at 10:11pm
I am getting married and I am very excited. My children love him. This is my second marriage and will have a beautiful extended family. My first time I did the traditional method of wearing white and my hair was above my shoulders. This time I want something very simple with only the children. ( feel like the brady bunch lol)
I have thick, wavy dark brown hair. I will probably wear something very victorian and with lots of lace but not a wedding dress. I was also thinking of flowers in my hair. What do you think?
dianefromcanada
Three_to_eleven_queen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Three_to_eleven_queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2001 at 2:40pm
Reply to message: 11.27.1
How about a nice, romantic updo? You can put flowers on bobby pins and wear them in your hair.

PS: I`ve been to other message boards and on them is nothing but nastiness and disruption. NICE to be part of a board where constructive business is conducted!

Good luck,
Sue
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2001 at 9:46am
Reply to message: 11.29.1
The other day I happen to come across city line. This is a Toronto Canada base show that shows home fashions etc and they had this stylist on the show showing all kinds of styles for weddings for long hair and short hair ladies. Anyways what I really thought was a great idea was when the stylist mentioned that we should pick a stylist or the current stylist we have and have them style our hair before the wedding for example for an outting so that we can easily judge if the style is what we want or not. The stylist mentioned not to pick the exact style that we want for the wedding but something similar. The stylist also suggested that we bring all the pictures that pleases us and also the ones that we hate. What he really suggested if we don`t have much money is to keep our hairstyle simple but put the money in getting someone to apply our makeup professionally so that our pictures will be perfect.
dianefromcanada
Paula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2001 at 9:02am
Reply to message: 11.30.1
You can stitch a couple flowers in your hair with HairThread and you won`t have to worry about them falling out like with a bobby pin. Plus, there is a New & Blue Bridal line, so all you`ll need is the old and borrowed ;-)
Great to stitch on a veil, etc as well.
*P.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic