Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bridal Star Hairstyles magazine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CarriAnneNYC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarriAnneNYC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bridal Star Hairstyles magazine
    Posted: July 17 2001 at 12:25am
Hi everyone,

I`m not getting married, but I just bought a magazine yesterday called Bridal Star Hairstyles, celebrity hairstyles special #28 (Harris Publications) because I fell in love with the curly Rapunzel hairstyle featured on page 20 of this magazine. The woman in the picture has waist-length hair, and this is EXACTLY the hairstyle that I`ve been trying to explain to anyone who will listen... this is my dream style, but right now my hair is only bra-strap length, and nowhere near as curly.

This issue features pics of celebs with all types of hair lengths and styles and there`s lots of ideas on how to incorporate all different types of veils, flowers, tiaras, etc. into wedding hairstyles. They also describe how to accomplish the hairstyles (some in great detail, some vague).

This magazine should still be on display... there`s no date on it, and the masthead says it`s published 2x a year @ $3.95 a copy. I can`t find them online, though. This issue has a huge pic of Days of Our Lives star Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady) on the cover, if that helps to locate it.

And on pg. 5, there`s a sidebar box that features the top 10 bridal hair sites, and lists www.hairboutique.com as one of them! :)

I hope these ideas are helpful. Congratulations and good luck on your weddings!!
CarriAnne NYC
CarriAnne NYC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic