Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hairdo`s for a dance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hairdo`s for a dance
    Posted: January 08 2001 at 10:16pm
We have this dance coming up and it is a formal dance and i am getting my hair done. Only problem is, i don`t know what to do with it. it is straight a little past my shoulders but it curls well. I don`t want it to be too fancy like some big curly updo on top of my head. maybe something cool with some of it up or somethiing, but i have no idea what to do to make it look cute!
Heather
JenDoesHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenDoesHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2001 at 12:24am
Reply to message: 13.44.1
how about something with the front pulled back in a loose knot? You could use some baby breath or flashy jewlery to dress it up? Maybe curl the rest? How have you worn it before?
Jen :-)
Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2001 at 7:22pm
I have an ides too. First put your hair as high as you can into a ponytail. Then mess it over so you won`t see the hair tie. Then take hair clips and put them into places where they will hold your hair.

Hope this helped, - Daisy
Jaclyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaclyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2001 at 10:01am
i HAVE THE SAME DELEMA. WHAT I`M DOING IS I`M GOING TO DO "TWISTIES" WITH ALTERNATING BRAIDS ALLAROUND MY HEAD. THAN HAVE MY HAIR IN A PONY FULL OF CURLS JUST PINNED SPERATICALLY.
TANYA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TANYA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2001 at 7:55pm
quote:

Heather originally wrote:
We have this dance coming up and it is a formal dance and i am getting my hair done. Only problem is, i don't know what to do with it. it is straight a little past my shoulders but it curls well. I don't want it to be too fancy like some big curly updo on top of my head. maybe something cool with some of it up or somethiing, but i have no idea what to do to make it look cute!

hey, well first of all there is nothing wrong with going really dressy for a dance, when it comes to hair. Everyone will love it, if you go all out with your hair, they will think it is the cutest thing, and you will get a lot of attention (if you liek that.) and well if you dont wanna do that, then just whip it up in a partial french twist and let the ends stick out, or curl them, that is a good casual but dressy look perfect for a dance. good luck
TANYA H.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic