Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help on my hair, BIG TIME.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lacy_sue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacy_sue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help on my hair, BIG TIME.
    Posted: January 12 2001 at 12:22pm
Hey,peeps i need hair tips ASAP. i`m on a 4 day vacation and need hair tips for school. i have long hair in the middel of my back mabe longer. could u help me?- THANXS-
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 2:44pm
Reply to message: 13.48.1
What kind of tips do you want??? A new style? Colour? A new way to put it up? what kind of tips??

Inches don`t matter
Lacy_sue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacy_sue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 2:47pm
Reply to message: 13.50.1
thanxs for your concern, i need new style and a new way to put it up. thanks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 6:22pm
If you don`t wanna cut your hair too much you can put layers in your hair, or add highlights.

Someone gave out this addy before, I checked it out, and tried some of the styles on my friends I think it looked pretty cool! IT has directions to follow, why don`t you have a look at them! http://gurlpages.com/cool_twins/hairstyles.html

IF you don`t like these, tell me and I`ll give you a few more ideas! I really hoped I helped!

Princess Daisy
Inches don`t matter
Lacy_sue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacy_sue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2001 at 11:00pm
Reply to message: 13.52.1
Thank u. it wasn`t what i expected but it will work!! thank u!! Princess Daisy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2001 at 3:06pm
Reply to message: 13.57.1
I wasn`t too sure with what you wanted. So I kind of guest!

Hope all went well

Princess
Inches don`t matter
Shawna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2001 at 3:51pm
Reply to message: 13.48.1
Hey Mayb u should try cutting it up to ur shoulders then layering it and angleing the front!! that works unless ur hair is realy fluffy write bac to me bout it i would like to kno what u think thanx byebye
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic