Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Style For Graduation party

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Daienelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daienelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Style For Graduation party
    Posted: June 05 2001 at 10:02pm
I have a medium length shag style. What do I go to dress it up or something?

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2001 at 10:22pm
Reply to message: 13.120.1
quote:

Daienelle originally wrote:
I have a medium length shag style. What do I go to dress it up or something?

A shag is a perfect style to dress up with fingerwaves. They are very hot now. In fact, you can do the fingerwaves on wet hair, add some hot jeweled clips and then after the ceremony, take your fingers and ruffle your style to remove the fingerwaves and go with a messy shag. Or you can slick back one side and attach a real flower. This look is still hot.

If you want to see an example of the finger wave, check out the URL below. To see the hair ruffled up "post fingerwave" check out:
http://gallery.hairboutique.com/gallerydetail.asp?Categories=22&Go=GO&offset=280&ID=5793.

How to create a fingerwave? Either create on damp, newly shampooed hair that has some gel, or wet dry hair and apply gel or hair grease. Using a comb with a medium pick and your fingers, scult a wave, push it into place with your fingers and then add a clip to hold. For extra hold spritz a little hairspray on the wave and then add a pin or jeweled clip.

The great thing about fingerwaves is that if you don`t like the results and you have time, step back into the shower and start over. :-)

Hope that helps and congrats on your graduation.

Best wishes,
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic