Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want girl`s opinion about my hairdo`s

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Dandy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want girl`s opinion about my hairdo`s
    Posted: May 02 2002 at 12:26pm
I have long hair and mostly i wear it in a ponytail but i`m a little bored about it. I`m trying some other styles like a bun or braid.
I would like to know what girls think of styles like that weared by boys. I really don`t want to cut it.
Tips are welcome

A long hair lover.
CalienteKt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CalienteKt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2002 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Dandy Dandy wrote:

I have long hair and mostly i wear it in a ponytail but i`m a little bored about it. I`m trying some other styles like a bun or braid.
I would like to know what girls think of styles like that weared by boys. I really don`t want to cut it.
Tips are welcome

A long hair lover.

I have one word fo you. Layers. Layers will make any hair style look 100% better, if done right. You can trim up your ends just a tiny bit on the very bottom, to keep your longest length- since you say that you prefer long hair. Or if you have layers already- coloring hair makes a big difference, also. Just highlights/lowlights, even. If you cut it all off, most likely you will regret it. Go step by step, cut just a little at first- and if you want shorter, try another inch or two. : )
curlygurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2002 at 9:47pm
hey wut about dreadlocks.
PatriciaJ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PatriciaJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2002 at 11:06pm
Hey, alright take no offense to this, just an opinion, but i say cut it, try a shorter hair cut, it will grow out quick, quys are over doing long hair, it`s so much less original now, i`d go for a different more personalized look, look around for cuts you`d like, or take a pic of yourself with hair pulled back and draw diff styles on. If in doubt cut it out :P
emmieandsteady View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmieandsteady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2002 at 9:30am
i think leave it long just get it layerd all the way round maybe featherd try a fringe or no fringe mabye try same streaks or just change the colour
emmieandsteady View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmieandsteady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2002 at 9:34am
Originally posted by PatriciaJ PatriciaJ wrote:

Hey, alright take no offense to this, just an opinion, but i say cut it, try a shorter hair cut, it will grow out quick, quys are over doing long hair, it's so much less original now, i'd go for a different more personalized look, look around for cuts you'd like, or take a pic of yourself with hair pulled back and draw diff styles on. If in doubt cut it out :P

good idea but what is the face shaped like if its long then yes go short but if its a short face stay long i am a hairdresser
emmie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2002 at 9:37am
Originally posted by CalienteKt CalienteKt wrote:

I have long hair and mostly i wear it in a ponytail but i'm a little bored about it. I'm trying some other styles like a bun or braid.
I would like to know what girls think of styles like that weared by boys. I really don't want to cut it.
Tips are welcome

A long hair lover.

I have one word fo you. Layers. Layers will make any hair style look 100% better, if done right. You can trim up your ends just a tiny bit on the very bottom, to keep your longest length- since you say that you prefer long hair. Or if you have layers already- coloring hair makes a big difference, also. Just highlights/lowlights, even. If you cut it all off, most likely you will regret it. Go step by step, cut just a little at first- and if you want shorter, try another inch or two. : )

try plaits that goon the saclp little one then it looks nice many pop stars have it and i think it looks really nice
kaytty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaytty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2003 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by curlygurl curlygurl wrote:

hey if anyone wants to now how to do here im me im only 14 and no how to do hair i did my lil sis hair in 2 pig tales in the front and in the back i did 6 twistes in the back and it turned out cute gotta try all
Joella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2003 at 10:15am
well just get you hair braided into some zizzug zag
Lexy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2003 at 12:20pm

I have long hair and mostly i wear it in a ponytail but i'm a little bored about it. I'm trying some other styles like a bun or braid.
I would like to know what girls think of styles like that weared by boys. I really don't want to cut it.
Tips are welcome

A long hair lover.

I think that you should try this thing that i did with my hair. It is you take your hair and then you take alot of bobbing pins and twist it pin it up just like that. have fun it's really cute
Lily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2003 at 1:03pm
How long is your hair exactly? Is it long enough that you could cut it a bit and it would still be long?
Personally, I never understood what people liked about long hair for boys, but, well..."Lord of the rings" changed my whole opinion about it, some guys can be really sexy with long hair, and no, I'm not just talking about the blond elf.lol One "long" hair cut I just discovered is the one Orlando Bloom wears in the "Pirates of the carribeans" movie. You know, with slight curls in a messy ponytail, yum.:)
Have you tried texture like that? Or you could go with the Jack Sparrow hair from the same movie.LOL
Dandy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2003 at 5:19pm

still haven't cut my hair short and still like it.
Yesterday my girlfriend made two french braids, one on each side it was great. I dont mind what other people think, as long as i like it myself.
Glad there are openminded people too with
some tips and opinions and please, tips are still more than welcome!

Dandy

Dandy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2003 at 5:23pm

Great picture Lily!

Thanxx for your reply xxx
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2003 at 10:56am
One long braid straight down the back would look good. Maybe even braid a piece of leather in with it too and then wrap it around the bottom to cover the elastic. When I was much younger I used to pull my hair in a high pony tail and braid a piece of shiny corded string in my hair but sometimes I can be a little flashy.

Twanda
Jasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2003 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by curlygurl curlygurl wrote:

UMMMMM I GOT TO SAT THIS DREDS MAKE UR HAIR LOOK NAPPY N OFFENCE I HAVE NEVA HAD THEM BUT YO HAIR WILL LOOK SO NAPPY.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2004 at 1:35pm
Dandy

I saw your post. Someone here suggested I try a bun or braid to keep my hair which is shoulder length under a riding hat. That means I will be outside with a bun or braid. How did people react to you when you had your braids? Were they mean or did they laugh. For the most time my hair will be under my helmet so it doesn't matter but there are times when I won't have the helmet on too.

Thanks Andy
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2004 at 2:02pm
If your goal is to look good with what you have and not destroy what you accomplish, dreadlocks, layers, or just a straight out cut will NOT achieve such a goal. In such a case, go straight for the Nair.

Style experimentation is good. I myself have tried braids for a while and then buns. A bun is fairly simple to do, as long as you have 2 hairbands with no tensile strength (i.e. no elastic material, pure cotton) 1 would be to tie at the focal point of the bun location, and the other, you tie the bottom once like a 2-point tail, and just spin it around in either direction and then attach the end to the bun by bringing the rest of the non-tensile band around the newly amassed bun.

Hair pins may help placing but are not always necessary.

My final piece of advice is to follow your own advice, or at least follow the advice of the people who have better thought solutions than "cut it, you have a penis to marvel at for length"
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
tweety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tweety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 2:59pm
Hey, try www.easy-formal-hairstyles.info. There are some nice links and so on.
TJ
Korin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Korin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2004 at 1:56am
Try playing with bangs or layers.
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 1:10pm
"cut it, you have a penis to marvel at for length"
[/QUOTE]

So Kintaro, is it true what they say about tall guys?

*Winks*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic