Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A GOOD HOLDING GEL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
reshondae2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reshondae2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A GOOD HOLDING GEL
    Posted: July 24 2002 at 7:26pm
Does anybody know of any kind of jel that will hold natural 4a type hair down. Ive tried jam, and regular isoplus styling gel. Nothing seems to work. I know there` s something out there that will help.
Mrs_Delacruz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_Delacruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2002 at 7:34pm
I know suave maximum hold sculpting gel is what I use and it works better than protien gel. It`s alcohol free too, so its not itchy, flacky, or gives my hair that hard dry look. It works best on my hair right after shampooing and molding into the styles I want and lasts all day with a shine. And its only .97 for an 8 oz bottle at walmart lol.
"I love My Antonio Delacruz!.
Muuuahhhh"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reshondae2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2002 at 8:19pm
Well is your hair natural?
shysweetsexylady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shysweetsexylady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2002 at 2:29am
Well i use a gel called pro styl protein styling gel and that kind of gel works good on my 4b hair. Hope this helps. You can buy this gel at the sweep meet, k-mart, or rite aid and other stores.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reshondae2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2002 at 7:59am
WELL SEE IM SURE ALL OF THOSE GELS HAVE A GOOD HOLD WITH PERMED HAIR,BUT MY HAIR IS NATURAL AND NAPPY. IM GETTING IT PRESSED AND I WANT TO JEL THE FRONT DOWN WITHOUT REVERTING MY HAIR BACK TO ITS NATURAL STATE.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic