Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bald head

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shinydome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinydome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bald head
    Posted: March 01 2003 at 11:55am
any woman here who has a completely shaved head?
i'm condering to shave my hair off too, but i'm not sure how the people will react on my new 'haircut'. could you share your experiences with me when u had your head shaved for the first time?
how often do u shave your head? do u polish it too?

i'm from germany, 23 years old and 6'3" tall. i'm studying fashion design and could afford to be bald.
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2003 at 6:37pm
Hi there Shinydome

I used to shave my head bald, it was something of a fashion with some black women back in the late 70s early 80s , when I was just out of college. I liked the attention I got from men when I dressed up sexy and went out bald. Many guys dug my look, it attracted plenty of attention from the fellas, which bein single at the time was just what I was lookin for!

I'm married now and got kids. I'm not shavin my head these days. I still wear my hair in a short twa, however. I like my hair just wash and wear.
shinydome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinydome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2003 at 4:53am
hi melba,

do u plan to shave your head again some time? what would your kids say if their mother would sport a shaven head?
how did u dress when u shaved your head? i like to wear platform shoes, short mini skirts or hot pants, tank tops or t-shirts in summer. in winter i prefer long leather pants and white blouses.
how tall and how old r u by the way?

smooth greetings

svenja
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2003 at 3:54pm
You sho like to sex yourself up Shinydome girl!
Yeah I used to like wearing very short skirts too. And halter tops.
I'm in my fourties now, I'm not a sweet young thing now, just a sweet thing!
When I had my shaved head I would shave it everyday, sometimes twice a day to keep it smooth, or if a man was stoppin by.
Now I just wear my hair short.

Maybe someday I'll shave it again.
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2003 at 3:55pm
How you wearing your hair now Shinydome?
Are you bald these days?
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2003 at 1:41pm
I wear my hair in a very short pixie but I cannot imagine actually shaving my head bald. I do admire women who actually do it.
I have seen some fashion models who look great bald but you really need to have the look for it, you need to be a very feminine woman.

You especially need courage and confidence because many people might like the look but others would think it strange even if there are more women shaving their head than before.

I don't think it is unfeminine for a lady to be bald if she has a feminine face, wears earrings and dresses in a feminine manner.

Have you ever shaved your head before shinydome and if so what was the reaction of people?
Lady Maria
shinydome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinydome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 4:40am
hi melba, hi Lady Maria,

i'm not bald right now but that could change the next few days. i'm waiting since last fall to shave my head again on the first warm period in spring. now the forecast predicts around 20 ° C in germany. can't wait to call my barbarette for my first headshave in 2003.
right now i'm sporting a very short pixie in platinum blond. i already shaved my head at the age of 16, then several times again. i luuuv to be bald and i think i can afford it. i have a good head shape with not to big nose and ears, no freckles. my body is slim to musculous (from fitness and bodybuilding training, jazzdance, swimming, snowboarding, rollerblading).

it would be great to stay in contact with you both

smooth greetings from germany

svenja
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 4:57pm
Go for it Shiny, go with your smooth look. Keep those German men interested! You got a guy or are you lookin for one???

You are 6'3"???!!!, you must be somethin in your high heels girl .
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 4:57pm
Go for it Shiny, go with your smooth look. Keep those German men interested! You got a guy or are you lookin for one???

You are 6'3"???!!!, you must be somethin in your high heels girl .
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 7:53pm
You are an interesting woman Shinydome.

Best wishes to you!
Lady Maria
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 10:13am
Did you go back to wearing the bald look Shiny???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic