Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get the tiniest african micro braids for $60

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
african girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote african girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get the tiniest african micro braids for $60
    Posted: October 29 2003 at 7:20pm
hi everyone
I just want to share my joy with you. visit www.africanbraids.com and see african braids in the best of form. it''s very cheap $60.00
I ordered some 2 weeks ago and it was even more beautiful when i got it and on my hair right now. check it out. it took me a while to buy it but I am glad i did. and hopefully you''d come here to thank me,I thanked the lady that posted the site on ezboard
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 7:20pm
Very cute stylin african girl.

I like the micro- braids!
diamondprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2004 at 8:47am
I like them too!
DiamondPrincess   

CHEEKIE1218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHEEKIE1218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2004 at 11:45am
Originally posted by african girl african girl wrote:

hi everyone
I just want to share my joy with you. visit www.africanbraids.com and see african braids in the best of form. it''s very cheap $60.00
I ordered some 2 weeks ago and it was even more beautiful when i got it and on my hair right now. check it out. it took me a while to buy it but I am glad i did. and hopefully you''d come here to thank me,I thanked the lady that posted the site on ezboard

HI Africangirl,

Just reading your post......how do you mean you ordered microbraids and put them on for $60???? I checked out the site and it seemed as if you had to go to a shop to get your hair braided. I'm a little confused!!!!
CHEEKIE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic