Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPictures of Progress on Hairtopia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of Progress on Hairtopia
    Posted: November 23 2003 at 11:23pm
I've been using HairTopia for about 3 months now and wanted to update on the progress.

Just for a little background, I had hairloss that was induced by stress and nutritional deficiencies. I haven't been able to grow my hair just past my shoulders without it breaking off for YEARS now, so I'm pretty psyched about this.

I use the Hairtopia Vitamins, Amino's, Herbal Plus, and I also use extra Biotin, Flax Seed Oil, Grape Seed Extract, DMAE, Evening Primrose Oil, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ester C and a few others that I can't remember at the moment.

Just wanted to post some new pics that were taken this evening. I'm trying to grow out my bangs, and they are now to my chin.

I plan on using the Hairtopia Vit/Min/Amino's and Herbal Plus for as long as I see progress. I'd like to grow my hair to my waist, if possible.

I did want to post a thread though on this to say that I'm happy so far with the results. :)

NOTE: I did start using Viviscal about a month and a half ago as well. There is a definite decrease in the amount of hairs lost, and the increase in volume. I'm reluctant to say what the culprit is, unless I rule out everything else except the Hairtopia and Viviscal, or just use one or the other. All I can say is that these two, used in combination, are producing results that I'm very happy with.

Kris :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic