Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fine/Dry/Curly - Hair Needs Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debber View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fine/Dry/Curly - Hair Needs Help
    Posted: May 16 2003 at 11:29am
So good to see this topic here. I have had thin/fine, dry, crappy hair all my life. It is shoulder length and on top of it is is naturally curly. I am also starting to get very thin on top and I am only 30. Everyone has always had tips on hair care and cuts. I have tried tons of things but nothing seems to work or I am not following the advice properly. My hair won't grow, and seems to be getting worse. What can I do? Any ideas? Thanks, Debbie
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2003 at 7:59pm
If your hair is thinning you may need to check with a physician to see if there is a medical reason for it. Thinning hair can be a symptom of several medical problems. That said, have you tried the Rogain products? I have heard that they are very good for fine, thinning hair. They may even have a product that will help you regrow some hair.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic