Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fine thin hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sunni deeelite View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunni deeelite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fine thin hair
    Posted: June 08 2003 at 11:42am
im am convinced i have the worlds finest thinest hair, i take a shower and run my hands through it and it feels so stringy, i hate it...any recommendations on a good shampoo and conditioner are apprectiated...i have tried progaine both clarifying and volumizing, the volumizing was too heavy for even my fine hair and the clarifying left it dried out...please help")
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 9:49am
I just bought the new Suave Amplifying shampoo. I alternate it with a clarifying shampoo and an Italian shampoo that my hairdresser recommended. I have had good luck with them. I wonder if you should maybe try a light conditioner (maybe Progaine) when you use the clarifying shampoo. I live in extreme humidity so I don't use conditioner and I have oily hair too. But maybe your hair is dry so that might help.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic