Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

skinny hair:)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glory View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: skinny hair:)
    Posted: June 18 2003 at 2:42pm
yes hair like ours can be a challenge but even thogh i use dto wear longer hair i too have come to the
conclusion that it just doesnt work for me...demo you were a great help!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2003 at 5:57pm
Well, I am glad I can be of help. I have tried just about everything over the years so I really know what works and what doesn't. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of variety in how we can wear this type of hair. The trick is to maximize its best points like silkiness and shine. Keeping it a bit shorter than most girls would like, at least until you reach an age where long hair really looks silly anyway, can be a real paradigm shift for a lot of women. I certainly was one of those. I found that the extra length didn't look good and so have never tried for a below the shoulders again.

My biggest problem is boredom with the bob and every ten years or so I forget the pain of growing it out and chop it all off. Only to be sorry and begin the slow, painful process of growing it back to the bob again. I am just a few months away from being done with all that yet again.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic