Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tangly Fine Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tangly Fine Hair
    Posted: August 05 2003 at 12:22pm
Anyone else with fine hair have a hard time combing while wet? The top middle part of my hair is very difficult to comb after shampooing. I use Clairol Herbal Essense conditioner for color treated hair to help with comb out. It doesn't weigh my hair down or build up on my hair either. What do you use?

Twanda
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 7:53am
I have the same problem. I use a wide tooth comb rather than a brush and I usually put some product in my hair first such as a light spray gel or maybe another thickening product (Tigi Superstar right now). The product seems to help with the tangles and I don't have to use conditioner.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
ldr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2004 at 5:02pm
Try Bumble & Bumble hair Lotion. It's a spray-on, leave-in conditioner that's great for detangling and won't make you're hair feel weighed down or greasy. I love it!

And try a detangling pic (with wavy prongs). It won't tear your hair out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic