Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
breece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Conditioner
    Posted: November 14 2003 at 9:17am
I have fine hair, that is the size of the follicle right, but alot of it. I need a good conditioner. It is a little dry from going blond for several months I am now a burnett again. I have gotten all the dead ends cut off it is well just dry. Also, I am trying to grow it out, what vitamins are good. ANd what is the average monthly growth rate?

Thanks
Bridgey
Loiving a good life is not regretting it
at 60.
ldr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2004 at 5:06pm
Based on your description, I think we have very similar hair. My hair is thin and fine but very distressed from years of highlighting/coloring. My miracle product is by Redkin. It's the CAT protein spray. It's a bit expensive ($15 a bottle maybe?) but if you use it once a week your hair will become much stronger and healthier.

I also recommend Matrix Amplify products for volume.

Layers will help tons in gaining volume and helping you get your hair back to a healthy condition. Don't be scared cuz they can be VERY sexy!
Dazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2004 at 8:33pm
CAT'S terrific.....and so is All Soft. The normal rate of hair growth is 1/2 inch a month.....that's 6 inches a year. Do get trims to keep it shaped up, but not more frequently than every 8-10 weeks or you won't be gaining any real length. Any less frequently and it could start looking raggy-
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic