Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Progaine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronda22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronda22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progaine
    Posted: November 25 2003 at 6:33am
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the Progaine products. I have thin, shoulderlength, totally lacking body hair. I have tried just about everything under the sun to get my hair fuller and more body. well, yesterday i went to walmart and bought the progaine root lifter, WOW!! awesome stuff!!! My hair is SO full, and shiny, and the style looks awesome!!! i washed it first with the Matrix amplify shampoo and conditioner, then sprayed all the roots on my head with that progaine, remarkable results. and i know it wasnt the shampoo and conditioner, b/c i have been using that stuff for months now, and have not seen such great results, so i know it was the progaine. in fact, i am going back to walmart today to get the shampoo and cond by progaine and see what that does for me.
i was wondering if anyone else has tried this product.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2003 at 5:37am
I haven't tried any Progaine products, but I have a friend who did. She didn't like it, so I never tried it, myself. She only used the shampoo, though, not conditioner or root lifter or anything. She says if she uses anything other than just shampoo on her hair it makes it limp and greasy.
More awesome than a manatee!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2003 at 5:39pm
I have used most of those products. I liked the shampoo but didn't have much luck with the styling products. I am glad you did though. You just have to keep trying things until you find something that works.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2003 at 7:14pm

I tried the conditioner and didn't have much luck with it. It made my hair either snarly or too heavy so I just gave up. I have now become a convert to All Soft which works great and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. My hairdresser has even told me she's impressed how good my hair has gotten.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic