Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Do you think ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
exsupahero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exsupahero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you think ...
    Posted: March 04 2004 at 2:25pm
Do you think a person who does not have alot of hair be able to get a haircut like this? I'm not bald (haha) or anything but it's not like my hair is thick. Whatcha think?

and this pix is huge when I posted it on here so here's the link:

http://ashleesimpson.org/centralparkwedding1.jpg
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2004 at 8:16pm
For some reason when I opened your post the picture of Ashlee Simpson was there but a picture of a guy with real short hair also popped up. I assume you were talking about Ashlee's hair and I would say yes, you could probably do that hairdo without any problem as long as your hair is straight.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
exsupahero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exsupahero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2004 at 9:08pm
Thanks very much. Yeah, the pix was with a guy but it eventually shrinks so you see Ashlee Simpson in it. Yeah, my hair is straight so I guess I'm set for a new haircut!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2004 at 12:42pm
Did you do it...if so how do you like it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic