Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can someone with fine hair get this haircut?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KamiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KamiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can someone with fine hair get this haircut?
    Posted: March 05 2004 at 12:33pm
When I saw julia Stiles on the front page of cosmo I just fell in love with the hairstyle eventhough I don;t care for short hair. I have been told i have fine hair. Can this haircut work for me?
http://www.cosmopolitan.com
Thanks! Kami
exsupahero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exsupahero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2004 at 3:02pm
I think you can totally get that hair cut. Here's a page from the magazine. It describes how you can get the same hairstyle.

Here's a bigger pix of that same page.

http://www.julia-stiles.com/modules.php?full=1&set_albumName=albun13&id=cosmo02&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php
KamiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KamiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2004 at 3:12pm
Thanks exsupahero. I'm going tommorrow to get some highlights and a cut and didn't want to jump right into it without any knowledge. Thanks!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2004 at 12:30pm
I would think that would be a perfect fine hair 'do. How did it turn out?
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Osama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Osama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2004 at 10:48pm
Julie styiles head look like blow fish.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic