Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can I grow out my bob?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MSBASCO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSBASCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I grow out my bob?
    Posted: April 06 2004 at 11:29pm
I have worn my hair in a bob for close to ten years now. I while I think it looks cute and I even get compliments on it, I am bored to death of it.
My hair is thin and fine but I'd really like to grow it out. Only thing is, when I have tried to grow it out in the past, it's just so lifeless I get frustrated and cut it again.
I've even been thinking about getting hair extensions but I've heard so many horror stories about it especially on the hair extension board that I am scared to death.
Any advise?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2004 at 2:33am
If there's something you wish your hair would do, but it won't, you could just get a wig or fall that looks like what you wish your hair did, and wear that sometimes. That's what I do, and even though I feel a bit self-conscious if the wig style is very different from my natural hair, I've yet to notice any negative comments over it.
More awesome than a manatee!
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2004 at 8:46am
I know just what you mean about cutting it when it gets to a certain point. Just a little past the shoulders can send me running for a trim too.

Twanda
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic