Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need advice please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chris7856 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris7856 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need advice please
    Posted: June 23 2004 at 3:24pm
Hello all,

My problem is that my hair is very damaged I think. First of all Im a guy with fine/thin hair. My hair is very very difficult to manage and has become very dry. My problem is that whenever i wash my hair its, its even harder to do anything with it because it becomes ridiculously limp and flat. My question is what if anything can I do to improve my hair and make it healthier, thicker, and easier to manage?

THanks
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2004 at 5:29pm
It should be fuller and fluffier after you wash it if your hair is fine. It could be the products you are using. Use a shampoo specifically formulated for fine hair and don't use conditioner except for maybe once a week and then make sure it is a conditioner specifically for fine hair. If your hair is damaged you might want to consider getting as much of the damage cut off as you can stand. Fine hair does lots better when it is short anyway. Good luck.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic