Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babyfine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyfine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New here
    Posted: July 27 2004 at 6:40pm
Hello,

I'm new here. I live in San Antonio, Texas where my fine hair is flat and frizzy at the same time from the humidity! Anyone else with fine hair in San Antonio? I've lived here two years and still haven't found a hairdresser to stick with.

Is it possible to change my username? "Babyfine" is a little lame.... it's been one of those days. I scheduled an appointment at a nice salon recommended by a co-worker and then forgot my wallet. How embarassing. Maybe it was a sign??? I said I would reschedule but I was upset when I got home and started looking around for hair info on the internet. I found this site and thought maybe it would be worth talking with you guys before I make another hair mistake.

Any tips for finding a hairdresser good with fine hair in my area?

miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 11:16am
I live in Wisconsin, so I can't help you with a beautician where you live.

If you want to change your name on the boards, get another e-mail and re-register with a different name and e-mail.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic