Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

volume..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HD_EU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD_EU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: volume..
    Posted: January 13 2005 at 8:16am
Hi there,

why don't you ask your hairstylist to slice your hair for volume? It means that the "top" stay longer, while the hair under it are shorter. This way the underlaying layer "lifts" your hair.

Don't be too sad about your fine, many women with thick envy you ... With a good cut and some adequate light products (never eg wax) you can look a million bucks!
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2005 at 2:53pm
The first step is to get a cut that works for your hair. For a lot of fine haired girls, this may mean going shorter or whatever. Or perhaps a few carefully cut layers to add volume. The second thing is to invest in some quality products. If your hair tends to fall flat easily, I would recommend getting a good volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I've heard Matrix Amplify is a good system. Next, apply a good thickening spray and use a round brush as you blow dry. This should help tremendously. Finally, to finish - a good volumizing hairspray. For this, I recommend Matrix Vavoom. This stuff is the bomb! It holds very well without being too heavy or stiff, and washes out quite easily.

Do you work with a stylist? Maybe he or she will have some good suggestions for "plumping" up your hair.
LunarFlame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LunarFlame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2005 at 12:07pm
Hey everyone.. do any of you have any tips to how I can get more volume and life into my hair?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic