Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Formula 37? Does it worK?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beachbum2377 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachbum2377 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Formula 37? Does it worK?
    Posted: February 13 2005 at 9:40pm
Has anyone tried Hair Formula 37 to speed hair growth? If so, how fast does it work?
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 2:25pm
I did. It doesn't work.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
posh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote posh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2005 at 6:39pm
What a nice concept though, eh? *sighs*
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2005 at 8:40am
Yes. Unfortunately it would be too easy. I did feel great while I took it though. Real healthy. It just didn't change anything about my hair.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
afriend View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 6:31pm
has anyone ever used anything that actually worked for hair growth?
Save~A~Stray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Save~A~Stray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2005 at 2:29am
The only hair product that I have used that I could see that made a huge difference was using the Nioxin Shampoo, Conditioner, and the Tonic Treatment. It did take 5-6 months to really get the full benefit. My friends and boyfriend at the time all said it was the best they ever saw my hair look. At the time of using it I wasn't thinking it was working. It did, but you have to continue with it and not give up. It's the only hair products that I have used that I could really see results.
I wear hair extensions on and off now, so unfortunetly my own hair has never looked as good as it did. Just can't give up the extensions long enough to start with my hair all over again.
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 7:30pm
I should try the nioxin. i heard the silk elixir also helps
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic