Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! I need a change!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trumpetgirl522 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trumpetgirl522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! I need a change!!
    Posted: March 12 2005 at 6:06pm
I have very fine straight hair. I think I have an oval shaped face and my hair is a little longer than my shoulders. I recently cut. It used to be about 6 inches longer. I felt like I needed a change but that wasn't enough. I have naturally dirty blonde hair with blonde highlights. When my hair is wet, it's a light golden shade of brown and it looks really nice. I want to use a nonpermanent hair color that lasts about 2 weeks. I've only found one, but it said that it may turn out to be permanent in highlighted hair. I want to cut my hair short and kind of flip it outward, but I don't think it'll cooperate since it's so fine. Any suggestions? Btw, I'm a teen, so I'm looking for a cute, fun hairstyle. I would appreciate any suggestions or pictures. Thank you! If you would like me to post a picture of my hair now or my face, just reply n I'll reply with a picture.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 7:20pm
It's true what they say about Loving Care, which I assume is the haircolor you're writing about. My daughter bought a bleach kit and bleached out a circle on top of her head. When she saw what it looked like, in shock she took a bottle of Loving Care Redwood I had on the shelf and used it. She had a screaming copper spot on the top of her head that was 4" across. Not what she intended to do at all, a real hair blooper.

I suggest you go to Sally Beauty and get some demipermanent color.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
SumoSamurai View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SumoSamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 12:19am
You suppose to post yourself in the first place, we need to know how you look like and determine what type of hairstyle might look good on you.

SamuraiJoe- designed by me, will be very popular movie/series in the future of the Stick World...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic