Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

slim fat thighs and butt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GANSTACC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GANSTACC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: slim fat thighs and butt
    Posted: January 01 2004 at 9:22pm
he ya! ima high school honor student (not a nerd) and a normal teen. i'm pretty much slim and i'm not overweight. but i have this problem with my butt and upper thighs. its really weird. upper half of my body, calves, and the lower half of my thighs are in really good shape. I can wear most clothes without lukin weird but not shorts and tight jeans and is just my butt and upper thighs dat seem a little out of order and it looks really weird. lot of people reccommend walking and exercising but i really don't have time after finishing a load of homeworlk a studying. wat shud i do?
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2004 at 6:36pm
I have the same problem. But all I can say is to eat healthy ..and you kinda HAVE to work out. Try getting some of those fitness Magazines...they always have different work outs you can do at home for diff. prob. zones. You can't just blow off working out or your not going to get anywhere.
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic