Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liposuction or Tummy tuck?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexyA25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyA25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liposuction or Tummy tuck?
    Posted: March 25 2004 at 10:06am
I am overweight but I am very comfortable with my size. I am a 14 but but very well proportioned. The only thing that bothers me is my stomach. It is not that big but it is not small enough that I can wear my shirts tucked in or a tight fitted shirt and that is what I want to accomplish. i've been playing withthe idea of getting a cosmetic procedure and I just wanted some thoughts on which one is better. Any info you can give me would be appreciated. thanks
Linda Anderton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Anderton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2004 at 5:15pm
Well, I've had liposuction and I regret having it done. But we are our own worst critics. I have darkening on the skin (which is a side effect) but I gained some weight back and now have some lumps I don't really care to see. Initially, I was very happy with the results. If you do liposuction, I suggest you don't gain weight. I liked my orginal self better. I currently exercise 5 days a week and nothing helps fight the lumps. This is on my buttocks, hips and back of my legs below buttocks. Good luck on your choice.
sexyA25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyA25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2004 at 8:52am
Thank you so much for your response. That helped alot. I am sorry to hear that you regret having it done. Do you think something was wrong with the way it was done and that is why the lumps are there? Just a thought, because I would think that if you gained weight and the lumps came, then you should be able to lose weight and they'd go away. Well good luck with everything and again Thank you for responding
georgeterry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgeterry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 8:58am
liposuction and the Tummy tuck surgery both are really very good and the most effective to lose body fat . I too had a Liposuction before last 4 month. These will remove all the unwanted body fat and now i feel so confident and healthy. 
marshdawman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marshdawman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 8:04am
 My companion is getting liposuction soon and she had a infant ten decades ago too.  Hers is fat though.  After you have a infant sometimes you get a body that liposuction won't help with.  If it is just fat then liposuction function though. 
marshdawman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marshdawman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 8:06am
My companion is getting liposuction soon and she had a infant ten decades ago too.  Hers is fat though.  After you have a infant sometimes you get a body that liposuction won't help with.  If it is just fat then liposuction function though. 
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 9:35am
Exercise, exercise, exercise and more exercise. Don't waste your time on surgery when you can do it naturally.

Edited by stevieb - April 24 2012 at 9:36am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic