Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dior addict

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dior addict
    Posted: June 08 2003 at 7:38pm
i just wanted to be the first to post in here....lol i love dior addict---although extremely strong it's got a great scent to it. i always use the spraying technique of spraying it into the air, waiting a second, then walking through it. anyone else have a spraying technique?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 2:14am
Hi WB,

I love Dior as well but I have a hard time finding it sometimes. Where do you buy it? Have you bought it online? I spray similar to you. I spray up in the air and then close my eyes and walk through. Yum. I am a sucker for a great scent.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2003 at 10:08pm
i bought my bottle at Famous Barr--it's a chain similar to JCPenneys and large dept. stores. It's lasted forever too since it's so strong. I've never had trouble finding it around here, but then again, i don't know many people that wear it either. isn't it so yummy?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic