Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I do hair styling as a hobby !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tehra View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tehra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I do hair styling as a hobby !
    Posted: April 17 2004 at 11:08pm
I live in Surrey, BC,Canada area. Need ideas or want to experiment , let me know. No Salon Prices.
candice View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2004 at 1:34am
hey do you have any pics you could show me?
Gailjen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gailjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2004 at 8:27pm
Hi,
i don't get it. Does this mean you're untrained, and do hairstyling as a hobby. How did you start? What do you do? How did you learn what to do?
GJ
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 8:18am
You might like to visit Hairboutique.com's main site.  We have over 10,000 complimentary articles on hairstyling and hair and over 5,000 images in our Hair Gallery which can be accessed from the top menu bar above.

For articles select articles and for hairstyle images...select hairstyles.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic