Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angel bride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel bride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair
    Posted: June 22 2006 at 5:58am
there's a lot of ways to take care of your hair or to change your hair partially
you can see it here at articles page

and you can control your hair length according to it's style
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 7:54am
In which case this should be reposted on the Short Hair board, where lovers of short hair hang out.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
BlondeJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 3:44am
How long is your hair? Is it straight or curly?
You say you are tired of having long hair because you always wear it up?
I actually love the look of women when they are wearing their hair up! That is a very attractive look on a lovely lady!
Why don't you like wearing your hair up?
And at proms (and this is the prom board) and other fancy events, most women with long hair wear their hair up!
So why is this a problem for you?

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 2:26pm
For the prom?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
alaskan_hottie16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alaskan_hottie16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 1:38pm
I really hate my hair its always up and sometimes I wish I had long strait hair but sometimes I wish I could cut is really short because I dont do anything to my hair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic