Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WAKE-UP HAIR!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
swt_hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swt_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAKE-UP HAIR!!!
    Posted: April 18 2003 at 1:27pm
hi everyone...
after i shower, i get out and blowdry my hair and combing it at the same time.. it makes my hair "somewhat" straight.. but after i wake up in the morning my hair gets wavy and stuff and i never take a shower or blowdry my hair in the morning, i don't have time for that.. so do u guys know any product that can make my hair STRAIGHT in the morning?!?!?!? plz help!!!!!!!! i've been looking for the answer for several years now!! OH!! and i also want the product to make my hair soft.. not like the gels... it makes the hair HARD.. thank you!!!!!!!
sHaKeNitUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sHaKeNitUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2003 at 3:15pm
hey....i got somethin for ya.. redken frizz control conditioner for softness...i have curlyish kinky hair my conditioner is for curly hair but it smoothens it and makes it soft for straightening too............ then i blow dry(ahh..nasty word) it and dab a little citre shine balm( not gel...more like an oil) on it.. and straighten it with a GOLD plated straightener(like for black people WORKS AWESOME)....sounds time consuming and its not but that is definately a investment to make....you barely even gota run the straightener through your hair...and DRUM ROLL.........if you do it at night..in the morning you hardly have to touch it up..and its fast, and easy!
swt_hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swt_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2003 at 3:54pm
hey!! thanks sooo much!!!!

but if someone has anything else i would be happy to know about it, thankz!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic