Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! Chi hair straightening system

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Rinams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rinams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Chi hair straightening system
    Posted: April 22 2018 at 12:12am
Hello , i wanted to ask what happened to your hair now ,
I did the chi treatment (unfortunately before i find this forum) :( my hair started falling out 3 weeks into the treatment ( 2 years ago) i went to a dermatologist and he said my hair is damaged but there is no way to find out if it’s permanent
I never had very thick hair but it was good enough , very dry and a bit curly ; now i lost almost 40%of my hair thickness and its all lumpy and fragile
It keeps falling now matter what i do ! I took biotin , multivitamin, tried ecrial ampules, it falls even in ponytails all i do now is wear it in a bun and even then when i comb it it hairs alot
Please help , tell me what did u do and if ur hair stopped falling and after how long :(
Thank you
imane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2013 at 8:00am
thanks for all the great data.
I hope someone sheds light more on elchim hair dryer and spa company

Edited by imane - August 13 2015 at 5:56pm

nyctexan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyctexan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2011 at 1:48pm
Ani001 - I don't believe I had the Enviro Chi.  That seems to be a new product since my treatment.  But no matter what they say, none of these straightening treatments are healthy for your hair.  If it doesn't make your hair fall out or break off, and even if it makes your hair very smooth for a month or 6 weeks, it disrupts the wave patterns in your hair for far longer so that you can't wear your hair wavy and have it look pretty for a long long time.  I do not believe in straight hair miracles any more!
kikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2011 at 12:09pm
I did the Chi transformation system (Straightening) a year ago. I had frizzy and thick hair. The result: it was straight but with the iron straightening, after washing it i still need to blow dry it. Not worth the money, the only advantage was that the blow dry will hold in humidity.

After one year I have to trim my hair every month due to excessive split ends.

Fortunately, I had no hair loss.

Nowadays I use, swarzkopf Zero frizz  shampoo and conditioner, and John Frida Frizz ease serum. They do miracles. I love these products as they do their job.

Hope this helps!!
ani001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ani001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 3:38pm
Hii, I was wondering...are you referring to the Enviro Chi Treatment, or this is another treatment??.. so far everyone is telling me is the best thing ever and is safe, not unhealthy like the Keratin.
But, after reading this I just dont want to get bold . My hair is wavy, but my main issue is the frizz !! its horrible. I'm planning to go to the beach with my in laws and I'm afraid I can't control my horrible frizzy hair. Any suggestion?..is this the enviro chi?
Thanks!!!!
nyctexan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyctexan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2011 at 10:52am
I just wanted to throw in my experience here, in case it might help anyone else with their decision about whether to get the Chi chemical straightening done to their hair.  I had read these posts before I made the leap, but figured that it was probably a small portion of people who had bad experiences so I did it anyway.  Well, it may be that more people are happy than bald after having this done, but I fell into the hair loss category.  I definitely wish I could undo it and go back to a full head of wavy hair rather than this. 

My hair is naturally wavy-curly, and while I could straighten it with a blow-dry and flat ironing, it would wave again as soon as I stepped outside into any humidity.  So I was eager to try something that would give me straight hair, but I took six months to examine options and make a careful choice of treatments.  I have a friend who has been getting the Chi treatment for years and her hair was gorgeous, so I went to the same stylist she used.  I asked tons of questions about the process, whether it was right for my hair type, etc.  I even sent the stylist this forum link and asked if there was a chance this could happen to me, since losing my hair would be the worst possible outcome.  She assured me that my hair was the healthiest she'd ever seen (never dyed, not often blow-dryed or ironed, etc), that I would be thrilled with the results, and that she'd never had any clients have a bad outcome.  I believed her and got the treatment.  She also cut two inches off the ends of my hair after the treatment, so I would be rid of any previous split ends. 

Within two days, I knew something was wrong, since I could feel that my hair had bends as they began to grow out.  It felt rough like the fuzzy side of velcro on these patches of my scalp with bends.  About 5-7 days after the treatment, the hair with bends began to break off at the bent point.  Two weeks after the treatment, I counted one day to see how many hairs were falling out, because I had the sickening feeling that it was way more than "normal" hair loss of 50-100 per day.  I counted 340 in one day.  And I assume it was higher because plenty of hairs fall off behind my back without me noticing.  This was typical of my daily hair loss for the first month...which means I lost a lot of hair.  A lot of hair was lost in the shower when I washed it, and more when I blow dryed (which I had to do sometimes since it was cold outside).  So I stopped washing daily and tried to avoid blow drying it.  I tried conditioning it extra (which, frankly, was necessary anyway since my hair was much less elastic than it was before the treatment, so it would tangle like crazy if I didn't put something in it from root to ends to smooth it out).  This decrease in elasticity also meant I would find elaborate tangles in my hair that were tied in such tight knots I had to cut them out.  By the way - the test that is done to determine if the Chi chemicals have set long enough in your hair is to tie a knot in few strands and see if it bounces loose.  When it doesn't bounce loose (i.e., when the elasticity is gone), then your hair is "done." 

Now it's been about 6 weeks post-Chi, and the hairs that broke off at the bends are now about an inch long and they stick straight up, so the damage is visible when I wear my normal hair styles.  Most of the broken hairs seem to be on the top of my hair, around my face/hairline, on the crown of my head (near a cowlick), and along the part...but it's possible that the broken hairs are all over and they're just most visible here.  The worst part is on the very top of my head, just past where I can see in the mirror head-on, where there is a patch of hairs (about a two inch circle, I think) that are only 1 inch long and there aren't long pieces there to cover it.  I really hope other people don't notice this; I am not sure how noticeable it is from behind.  I am dreading the long process of letting these grow out...I'm sure it will take over a year.  And my hair continues to fall out every time I touch my hair and also when I don't.  I constantly find hair on my coat, my clothes, my arm, etc.  I haven't counted again because it is too disturbing to know how extreme the problem is.  I am hoping it's not as high as 340 hairs lost per day any more. 

That's the worst part, but what does not help at all is that my hair is not straight now.  It's still wavy in the back, but now it's a lumpy uneven wave instead of the pretty waves I had before.  If I blow dry it, the wave is not as visible, but I'm frustrated that my hair isn't straight after all of this.  Plus, it's super damaged.  The texture is different than before - when individual strands fall out, they are often wiry.  Or the thickness changes along the length of the hair, like the chemicals ate away at portions of the strand.  And many of the pieces that fall out have splits along the middle of the strand, which I have never seen happen in my hair before.  I had no idea how horrible having damaged hair could be.  I just hope that as my new hair grows in that it won't be affected by all this damage in any way.  If I don't blow dry it or flat iron it now, the ends point in every different direction and it's not cute.  So basically, after all of this, I still have to spend time styling it with heat to make it presentable. 

This is to say - you don't have to have damaged hair before getting a Chi to have this happen to you.  Your hair can be super healthy and it may fall out after the Chi.  You can also go to a reputable stylist who has never had a problem with the treatment before (by her own admission, granted) and who comes highly recommended by trusted sources and still have your hair fall out afterwards.  (I have told the stylist what is happening, and she initially sent me a bottle of conditioner, and then when I said I counted 340 hairs that fell out in one day, she stopped responding to me.  Classy, no?  I don't care about a refund, I just want my hair back.  And for this not to happen to anyone else.)  I don't know of any "mistakes" my stylist made, and since I had made my concerns clear to her, I believe she did a careful job on my hair.  The best I can figure is that the Chi chemicals are too strong for some hair, and I fell into that unfortunate group.  So be careful and don't make this decision lightly.  Bald is not a good look for those of us who aren't Demi Moore or Natalie Portman.  It wasn't that cute on Cameron Diaz or Britney either. 
hairguru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2010 at 12:46pm
I have not had the CHI treatment done on my hair, but I did have my hair straightened when I was in high school.  A few days after the treatment, some of the hair on the top of my head fell out.  It was a relatively large patch where my part would normally be.  When my hair started growing back, it looked like I had a mohawk!  I recently went to a different hair stylists and I told her this story.  She told me that my hair would never be able to stand up to the chemicals in straightening products because my hair is thin.  My hair is extremely fuzzy and appears to be thick, but apparently it isn't!  I'm not sharing this to scare anyone.  I just don't want anyone to go through what I did.  If you have thin or damaged hair, don't use chemical straighteners!

Edited by hairguru - August 23 2010 at 10:40am
lanter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2010 at 2:37pm
I've read a few of the remarks on the Chi straightening systems. For those of you still thinking about having it done I want to say that I've had it done every 6 months for the last 2 1/2 years and it's wonderful. I have never had a problem and people I have worked with for years can't get over how nice it looks. I have red hair with natural gray highlights, something in the Chi makes the gray look like blonde and people ask me who does my hair all time. When it was curly you couldn't see the highlights. Anyway I've never had a problem but I am sorry for those that have.
kikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2010 at 4:59am
Hi, I know that this topic was discussed long time ago. I'm getting my CHI straightening done next week. After reading all the bad experiences I'm a bit  afraid. I already consulted my hairdresser and she already done it on others and never experiences hair loss. My hair is thick and very frizzy. I will also buy the chi kit for better care. Shall I do it or cancel?? please help.

I saw some vids and pics with hair that out pretty good.

HELP
Penelope1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penelope1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 11:58am
I'm glad I found this forum. I too had the CHI system applied about 5 years ago. I had all the same symptoms (bent hair, crusty areas and had some hair at the scalpline acually melt off).
My hair is really thin but curly and FRIZZY. I picked CHI because the stylist said it was the best system out there to DEFRIZZ and straighten. I love the silky & straight feel of it but the other side efeects aren't worth it.
I am so confused at the difference of all the straighting systems. CHI is $500 where Anti-Curl is $75 - why the huge gap?
I really want to straighten my hair again but don't know which one to choose? The thing I liked best about the CHI was that is lessed my frizz to almost Zero. I want something like that again but obviously don't want to go back to CHI.

I need advise!
marialbertini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marialbertini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 3:19pm
I finally see some hope for what was left of my hair. If you have had your hair damaged by any chemical you don't have to spend tons of money. I found a hair stylist that is helping my hair to recover. She told me to buy Hair Porosity Control and Hair Cholesterol and use it with a warm towel after washing my hair. They cost a fraction of the products that I was using before and made a miracle with my hair. Before I was using Kerastase Ciment and Redken, both helped the damaged, but are much more expensive and didn't worked as good as the other two that I said before. Hope it helps.
marialbertini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marialbertini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2010 at 2:52pm
I am sooooooo sorry that I didn't find this forum before I had my CHI treatment done. I won't describe the same results that so many didi before me. Hair breaking, falling, looking like a doll hair, etc,etc, etc. I feel like killing myself or shaving my hair. It has been 2 weeks now and I have spent a lot of money buying all kinds of products to see if I can save whatever hair has been left. So far couldn't find any. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ANY CHI TREATMENT if you love your hair... I hope this help someone before have the CHI done.
BeautyXpert2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyXpert2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 2:10pm
wow... how has this post been kept alive for 6 years. Or is my computer displaying the wrong date. I see 2003 for the original post date? I'm new to the hairtalk forum but somehow came across this thread. I personally have not had any permanent treatment experiences. I usually stick to flat irons.
SoClumsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoClumsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 3:55am
Wow, I have the SAME EXACT PROBLEM.Actaully,I had a regular straightening perm from a random salon. Yes, EXTREME state of being stupid !Well, I'm 18 and wanted to have straight silky hair, thats all !But it was my second time, and my first went great, sadly i moved, so I just wanted to try somewhere new. STUPIDITY. My hair was also itchy. 5 mins after I got home, I was wanting to pull my hair off. I asked for natural straight bangs, but instead, IT WAS STRAIGHT STRAIGHT STRAIGHT. Nothing but a curtain of hair in front of my left eye. Then I noticed a "scrunchy"and dry feeling,thinking it was my scalp. But i looked closer and MY HAIR WAS ALL BENT. I asked for VOLUME, OR AT LEAST NOT TO STRAIGHTEN WITH A BENT ! I didn't want the FLAT FLAT look, since I don't have think hair. So, the next day, I washed it all off. I was so mad, I thought it would help get the chemicals off. And I did the worst things anyone can do, not knowingly. I play a lot of sports(student body athletic officer) and ALWAYS TIE up my hair. I blowed dry everyday, hopiing to cover up the ONE INCH HAIR THAT STICKS UP NEAR THE ROOTS, CAUSED FROM THOSE BENTS. TRUST ME, THERE are a LOT OF THOSE !! It's been like 3 months, and hair are still breaking off. I was too scared to go back to the salon to SCREAM AT THAT LADY, but i dealed with it. Sad, my graduation picture is messed up with frizzy short hair sticking up & split ends. I really don't know what else to do. I have hair down to my bra stap, and colored it a year ago. Didn't go for a trim every since that lady ruined my hair. My fault for not searching it up and paying attention. Hair are really thin,but thank god it's long. If it weren't for the "longness" then I'd look like a Freak Losing Hair. Anyone have any suggestions for what hair product to use ? I want to be gentle (since i've read all the post, starting from 2003) and want to know if hair heat protectent spray is okay for the hair. Its REALLY AWEFUL,though i might not sound like it, believe me, I was crying for few weeks here and there. So:
Is there a way to help the hair that are sticking out to "calm down" and just NOT stick up ==__== ?
And, should i blow dry my hair?Because I think when i don't, the hair STICKS UP . And, my COLORED HAIR WAS DEAD UGLY. Just like SEXZKITTEN,my colored part of my hair, is too, FRIED AND A COMPLETE MESS. How do I really cover up those hair that stick up ? When Will this ever stop ?!?!
   -Elle:]

Edited by SoClumsy - June 13 2009 at 4:01am
roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2009 at 9:25pm
Since I bought my new iron, my hair has been getting thinner and thinner. Should I buy a new iron? My friend said a ceramic one works the best. Is that true? Or is there something I can use to make my hair thicker/thicker-looking?

Edited by roro0202 - April 14 2009 at 9:33pm
sexzkitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexzkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2009 at 1:33am
Thank you everyone for posting this...I was going to attempt the chi system but have since changed my mind.  I've had curly extremely hilighted fine hair since I was 20.  I am now 34.  My hair has always grown extremely slow since I was a teen and my teenage hairstyles speak for themselves....I've tried just about everything since I was young...the first time I had my hair straightened was a nightmare.  They used a solution for african american hair and I am caucasian.  Not only did it actually straighten....they had to cut off 6 inches of my hair, my hilighted hair was fried and felt like hay,my scalp had no feeling for about 1 month.  My hair was straight but looked worse than before since it was cut above my shoulders.  This was basically the last time I saw my long hair.  It took 1 full year before the process wore off.  About 6 years later I tried another straightening system, this one was one of the 1st ones available to hairstylists for caucasian hair.  Very depressing.  My hair ended up wavy with straight sections, all my hilights were fried yet again and it looked a mess.  After that I gave up.  I dont believe that anything out there will straigten hair without breakage.  I know the systems do work on virgin hair....well thats great, but who nowadays has virgin hair!!!!! All I can say is take prenatals to grow the hair, olive oil treatments boost my hair to grow and fight frizzies....I dont know why but it works wonders....Buy a deep conditioner to use once a week.  A hair serum will work great to to smooth the hair.  I use a straightening iron every day on my hair and for now I have bought clip on extensions which really help while waiting for my hair to grow.  DONT STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR CHEMICALLY.  Work with what you've got.
crystalsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystalsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 7:08pm
Hello,
I wish I have found this site sooner so I won't do japenese thermal straightening last month.  It has been a month since I've done my thermal straightening at a korean salon using japenese product with a brand of "PM".  I am so regret after I've done this process at this store because 2 inexperience hairstylist did the whole process for me.  Everything went fine even after a month, I am not seeing any hair loss, itching, irritation, redness at all.  But my hair is not straight, the bottom part is starting to flip out a little bit and looks quite frizzy.  Plus I start to see some hair breakage on the top of my head.  I am so unhappy, depress, worry that I went to see a doctor and had some blood work to make sure that I am still healthy.  As a result, the doctor said I have anxiety, depression, and sleeping disorder all due my hair.  I have been so worry about the look and the result of my hair because I have done thermal straightening for 4 times already and each time turned out to be pretty nice.  Even though, I often experience hair loss and itchy if I don't wash my hair for 2 days.  It has been a month and I am totally unhappy with the result of my hair.  I am planning to wait for another 4 months and will get a better thermal straightening done at a trusted salon that I just found.  I went back to my other salon asking for a refund but they couldn't see anything big damage with my hair so they refused to refund the money. 

I am so worry ... will my hair stop growing because of the chemical and the unsucessful result?  Is it ok to get TR again after 5 or 6 months?  Will the chemical cause any damage to my brain or memory?  I couldn't sleep and eat well at all after I got my hair done last month.  PLUS .. the chemical smell stay on my hair for 2 weeks which I think was very weird??

PLEASE HELP??  ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Jocose9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocose9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2008 at 12:55pm
I've had the same treatment done on my hair and since then it came to half its natural size, i loose hair every time i attempt to comb my hair or even if i run my hands through it! i would not advise anyone to have CHI hair transformation system done. My hair is originally fine and wavy, it has been coloured many times and it became very dry, i was promised by my stylist that CHI will restore my hairs original appearance and will prevent my hair loss. It was all a big lie! i dont know what do to know to fix my hair, if someone can help i'd be more than gratefull. Plus i would like to have my roots done, is that a good idea now?
southern_cowgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southern_cowgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2008 at 9:53am
Hello, I came across this thread 2 days before I was to have my Chi straightening done. Here's some info

Background
I have really thick super curly hair, although I have native american background. I have always hated it and could do nothing with it except put it in a ponytail. I hated humid days because it would go everywhere. About 4 years ago my stylist suggested that she straighten it with a Chi iron. I loved it!!! I could finally have straight hair. Problem~ I work with horses and sweat alot! So of course at that point I was going back twice a week to have it straightened. Then I tried doing it myself,and ended up burning my hair badly over a years period. I've now spent the past year trying to revitalize my hair & get it back long like it was. When my hair is curly it sits about shoulder length

Present day~
I made the appointment Wensday afternoon for friday (yesterday)and up until then I didn't even know what it was called that she was going to do to my hair. After I knew I logged back on and researched it and the first link I clicked  on was for this forum. I then read through all of the bad things that had happened to everyone that had this done. I browsed other websites and couldn't find any other bad expereinces. Kinda eased my mind.
  I went for my appt. friday at 2:00 pm, slightly worried, All she had done was look at & ran her fingers through my hair wensday, no strand test nothing. In talking to her when we started she got certified in 2002 and hadn't done one of these in about 2 yrs! ok slightly more worried at this point

She washed my hair , blow dried it and added a thick gooy cream. Set her timer stepped outside for a quick smoke, came back in within 2 minutes. She then pulled up a small piece of my hair with her nail, wrapped it around her finger and test pulled it with her other hand and said "Your' ready lets go!" We went over to the basin and she washed it all out. then put in another conditioner.Sat 5 minutes -rinsed it out. Now back to the chair for actual straightening. After it was straightened she put in what was called the "Bonding Agent" she said this is what will hold my hair straight. sat with it on for about 2 minutes, back to the basin to rinse & condition again.Another 5 minutes sitting.Then back to the chair for a quick dry with the drier and few touch up straightenings and VOILA! I am curl free & loving it!!! Sat in the chair from 2:00 until 7:10 gosh my booty hurt! LOL

I never had any of the tightness on my scalp other posters had mentioned, no funky smell, no hair loss at ALL! not even when she washed it all 3 times!

Slept on it last night woke up this morning was able to use hubby's comb to run through it and I was good to go!! Not even 1 hair came out on the comb which is usually half way full after I'm done with it with curls & tangles.

It cost $500 slightly steep but she said with the length and weight of my hair she doesn't expect to see me back for a touch up for at least a year! I did buy the Chi shampoo & stuff becasue she said she did not recommend me keep using my Fructis shampoo after the treatment.

My hair is baby soft and so touchable now! Hubby loves it I love it it was well worth the $500 I saved for it!! I am definetly recommending it.  It now reaches about 2 inches below my bra line AND she trimmed off about 1 to 1 1/2 inches of icky stuff

Just thought I would post about my experince.

Southern_Cowgirl
East Texas
Straight & Lovin It
jbrime123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbrime123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 7:35pm

Wow,

I don't mean to sound mean but I don't feel so all alone any more!

I had the Matrix Opti-smooth system used on mine about a month and a half ago with the same results. The horrible thing about it is now that the bends are about 3/4 of an inch, my hair is starting to look like a spiders legs right at the crown of my head.  Dead  It looks horrible.  I have to tell you my bad news though...I had to have my shoulder length hair cut almost Boy short. CryCryCry  It is about 3 inches long with 3/4 inch patches of short hair.  I bought and used the biolustre treatment for my hair and it slowed down alot of the breakage but I spoke with a hair stylist that told me I will probably continue to lose hair until the bends are completely cut out which means I wont be able to grow my hair out any time soon. Confused  I spoke with the lady that did my hair and she tried to act like it wasn't her fault.  She tried to say that there was something wrong with me Angry I have never had hair like this.  I had REAL bad dandruff for the first 2 weeks and I have never had dandruff a day in my life.  I still get the itchies every once in a while too.  At first it was real bad, now I just get them off and on every once in a while.  It is embarrasing because you feel like people might think you have bugs.

Any way.  I too am sooooo sorry about your hair mis-adventure.  I know how it feels and I hope that things have gotten better.  I am from Killeen Texas by the way.  I live in Alabama now. 
jbrime
Almost Bald
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic