Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! Chi hair straightening system

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Nicki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 4:01pm
The first time I had my hair straightened with the CHI, it felt very soft and smoothe but has a slight waxy feeling to it.  It also stuck out in spots and wouldn't go down when I tried to make it.  But after about 2 months, It was better.  After that, it was fine everytime I got it straightened.  Don't quote me on this but maybe it is because the CHI completely changes the texture of your hair and your hair needs to be "trained" all over again.  Or maybe you have cowlicks? 
michelleinGA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelleinGA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2006 at 6:08am

Hi All,

I am hearing many comments on the CHI products but I am under the impression that The Liscio Japanese product is by far the best of the straightening TR forms. Has anyone had experience with that product? I do not think I would use the CHI. I want to doit but want to find a salon using LISCIO,,, Any info would be a great help!!
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2006 at 6:45pm
I had xtenso done to my hair which is a "smoothing system" probably the same thing as the straightening ones you guys have had bad experiences with but milder. Anyway my hair was super straight after she did the treatment and I went through some of the same things, my hair started forming a 90 degree angle at the top and breaking off, It didnt breakoff too much but it gave me fly away hair and i had to be very very careful with my hair  untill that part grew out, i have to say that it did make my hair more managable but I had thick hair to begin with and it wasnt manageable, after i got this done even though i experienced some hair loss it grew back and its been over a year now since i got this treatment done and my hair is about half way down my back. Overall I dont really regret getting this done but it would have been nice to see how my hair would have turned out at this point if i didnt loose hair, not sure if it made a diff or not.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2006 at 10:27pm

Michelle, the best person to get that information from is Steve Tcherkezian. Just find any post on this forum where he has posted an answer and ask him. Or log on to his website Verticalsinhair.com. You will find all the info you need. Steve is the number one TR expert in north america. You can't go wrong with any advice he gives you.

The advice I found on his site, saved my hair after my horrible experience with TR. And it could prevent you from going to the wrong stylist or using the wrong product. He is also an expert on Xtenso which baby flower mentioned above. Just so you know, when done correctly(either TR or Xtenso) you should not experience any breakage or damage at all. If you do, your stylists is not a chemical expert (most stylists aren't). See, after my horrible experience I did alot of research. And found out that chemicals are a whole other deal for stylist. Just like different doctors have different specialties, which they must study after getting out to school, stylist have to study further to make chemicals their specialty. I'll tell you though, there are very few. And just like you will read on Steve's site, even the ones that are "teachers" at their salons, aren't experts. They learn through the training provided by the companies which manufacture the product, which to my surprise, acording to experts like Steve, is totally wrong. So make sure you do your homework on this one.

Good luck and Beautiful hair,
Shary
aurora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2006 at 6:00pm
I have very fine, curly hair.  I have a TR treatment scheduled for a few days from now.  I have read a lot of bad reviews but some real good ones.  Does anyone have any advice?  I don't know which treatment my salon uses....
I have terrible hair but would die if it started falling out or breaking off..
The good reviews have said that it makes your hair a lot more healthy and honestly it seems that the chemicals can't be any more damaging than a blowdryer and flat iron.  Does that still need to be done everyday or does this treatment help to make it easier, depending on the hairstyle of course?

Hope someone can shed some light.  If all reviews were bad I wouldn't be still considering it but the good ones seem to make up for the bad.
Keep on shinin'
Dawn
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 2:26am

My advice to you is find out what treatment is going to be used. Stay away from anything that is not Japanese (Bioionics, Matrix etc). Find out how many clients has your stylist performed the treatment on. If they tell you two stylists will be performing the service, don't get it done. That means they don't have enough experience and lack the speed of hands. That also means you will end up with two different textures in your hair, since two different people will have different methods, different speed of hands, and different pressure when straightening the hair. DON'T BE AFFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS. This is your hair we are talking about. My hair is not as thick as it used to be before the TR. I would say I lost a good third of my hair. I had alot of hair to begin with, so that saved me from being baldCry. And the process  to regrow the hair was painfull to say the least. If you have the soft, loose type of curls, then you won't need to blow dry for you hair to remain straight. If your hair is really curly, then you will still have to blow dry your hair straight. However it will stay straight even if you sweat.

And it is not true that the treatment makes your hair healthier. No chemical process does. You are actually changing the texture of your hair. How healthy can that be?Wink All chemical process will cause some damage to the hair. The difference is the degree of damage. If performed correctly, the damage will be the normal, undetectable damage. When performed incorrectly, it will be disaster. It can leave you with minor problems like the 90 degree angle spoken of above (which happens when the product is comed against the scalp, which should never be done)which will eventually become breakage, or it can cause permanent hair loss. Take into consideration the comitment that this is, as well as the expense. This is a serious process. If you have the slightest doubt about the people performing the service, do not get it done. Check out verticalsinhair.com. You will find alot of information there.

Hope this helps. Good luck and beautiful hair

Much love, Shary

Edited by Sharyg11 - December 10 2006 at 2:29am
aurora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 10:34am
I appreciate the info.  I am leaning towards not getting it done after reading the postings here.  My hair is fine, frizzy and very curly.  Any advice on products that will help?  It seems that I have tried just about everything and nothing seems to help.  Once I turned 30 it seems the health has deteriorated.  It used to be shiny and not so frizzy (of course I do live in Houston now vs MN--could be a factor).  Now it looks like a rat's nest.  I have to wear it up everyday because it is just so unmanageable.  ???  The stylist was telling me that she didn't recommend the Japanese products for my hair???  I am so confused and just fed up with it.  I don't know if I should find a different salon or what.  It just takes me so long to really trust anyone.  With fine, curly hair you have to be so careful because the wrong cut is disaster!  Believe me, I have had many!  I go home in tears. 
Oh well, guess I need to learn to live with it.  I so badly want straight hair, it would be that much easier and could get real cute haircuts.  I do flat iron it on occasion it is just so much work and seems to be very bad for my hair. 
Thanks again!
Keep on shinin'
Dawn
aurora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 1:37pm
What do you think about the Bio Ionic treatment?  I scheduled a consultation at another salon to discuss this one.  The salon claims that the stylist is in high demand to perform this treatment.  We'll see.  It is a lot more expensive than the CHI tr. 
Is it worth it?  Heck maybe when I go in the stylist will tell me that she will fix my curly hair so that I will like it...
Keep on shinin'
Dawn
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2006 at 8:04pm

Hi Aurora,

Bio Ionic is an american made product. That was actually the product used on my hair. The real experts don't like it, and most bad reviews are about the Bio Ionic system. That being said, if the person applying the treatment is in fact a chemical expert you should have no problem.

However here is the problem that I see with your stylist: She told you she doesn't recommend the Japanese products for your hair? Did you ask her why?  I bet if you do, she won't be able to provide a convincing argument. Both American and Japanese formulas have the same chemical, Thio. The difference is in the formulation. Remember, you can give 10 different chefs eggs, flour and sugar, and each one would come back with a different cake.

The Japanese are the ones who invented the product to begin with, and were perfoming the service for years before it was brought up to the U.S. Who do you think makes a better product?
Also find out who trainned the stylist. If it was the company that makes the Bio-Ionic, she wasn't trainned properly. Their trainning according to the Japanese experts is incorrect. I believe it is as well. When I got it done, my stilyst (who I love) had a big certificate hanging on the wall, which stated she was certified to perform Bio-Ionics TR. I thought that was enough. Well, $600 and a head of damaged hair later, I figured I was wrong. Don't get me wrong, my stilyst is a great stilyst, I still go to her for hair cuts, and would go to her for color if I colored my hair. I just won't go to her for chemical straightening. And she had an album with a bunch of clients she had performed the service on. Of course the won't show you pictures of the same client 6 months later.

I don't blame her. It was my fault for not doing my homework. At the time the treatment had just come out and there was not as much information available as there is now.

I also don't like the fact that the stylist is insisting on you getting the service. If she was in such high demand, she wouldn't be doing that.
And a good stilyst never insists on a client getting a service that they are not 100% sure about. The fact that she told you she doesn't recommend the japanese products for your hair, tells me she is not a chemical expert, just another stylist trainned by the company.  A real expert would have taken the time at your initial appoinment to answer all your questions in detail, and explain exactly what the process is, so you could be at ease. If someone tells you they don't recommend a product for your hair, they should be able to tell you why, from a chemical point of view. If they are not able to, then they simply just don't know, and they are BS'ing you. Which I think is what she is doing.

If the Japanese products are not right for your hair, then that means TR as a whole is not recommended for you.

I have fine, super curly, super frizzie type 3B hair. TR is just not for me, because #1 I still had to blow dry my hair to get it straight (it just didn't frizz afterwards, even if I would sweat) and #2 the regrowth was just too noticesable around my frontal hair line. Is a latin thing. We have the curliest hair in that area. The rest of my head is fine and the regrowth is OK.
I found I can get the same results with a regular Thio relaxer (Rusk radical anticurl, L'oreal Xtenso). Once I blow dry and slightly flat iron, my hair stays just as straight as with the TR. I use a real good flat iron though. I have a Sedu. Which allows me to just quickly pass the iron over my hair and voila! beautifull, smooth, shiny and frizz free hair until the next time I wash. I wash my hair every 3 days, because you are not supposed to wash every day when you have curly hair. So that means I only have to do it twice a week. No one, except for the people that know me well, knows that my hair is curly. Everyone thinks I have naturally straight hair. It only costs a fraction of what TR costs, and the best thing is, if you want to wear your hair curly you can. The curls will be smooth, looser and shiny as opposed to TR'd hair, which will be stiff and frizzie if is not blow dried (that is for people with naturally super curly hair). So there is an alternative, and it will give you much better results at a fraction of the price. So look into it. Look in the straight talk forum, for the post tittled the fight against humidity. You can read the products I use and my hair regimen there. You might just find the answer you are looking for. As for that stylist, I wouldn't let her touch my hair. But that is my personal opinion.

Hope this helps. Good luck and great hair.
Much love, Shary
aurora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aurora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 10:33am
Shary,
Thanks for your help.  I switched salons and set up a consultation with a stylist there.  She sounds very knowledgeable and has years of experience.  She does a variety of relaxing treatments so we will see.  I will be asking a lot of questions before I decide. 
Thanks again, it is much appreciated!  Happy holidays!
Keep on shinin'
Dawn
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 12:19pm
You're very welcome.

So glad to hear I was able to help, and that you found another salon. Let me know how the consultation goes. Good for you for doing your researchSmile

Much love, Shary
jbrime123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbrime123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2008 at 6:43pm
I just posted something here about my same experience.  You can take a look at it if you want.

I am sooooo sorry to read of your misfortune.  I have spoke with a number of hair stylists and none but one of them said that it COULD be fixed but the chances of finding anyone who wouldn't make more of a wreck of my hair would be slim to none.  He suggested that instead of risking the very delicate process of having the hair mended, that I use protien and conditioners in my hair and sadly I should consider having it cut in order to lessen the weight on my already fragile thining hair.
CryCryCryCryCry
I spent 3 years growing my hair out and now it has all been in vein.  I do think though that I am able to feel for those that have cancer and lose their hair.  I guess I should feel blessed that I am not bald........YET!
Anyway.  Just look for my name in the posts and you will find it.
Almost Bald
jbrime123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbrime123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 7:35pm

Wow,

I don't mean to sound mean but I don't feel so all alone any more!

I had the Matrix Opti-smooth system used on mine about a month and a half ago with the same results. The horrible thing about it is now that the bends are about 3/4 of an inch, my hair is starting to look like a spiders legs right at the crown of my head.  Dead  It looks horrible.  I have to tell you my bad news though...I had to have my shoulder length hair cut almost Boy short. CryCryCry  It is about 3 inches long with 3/4 inch patches of short hair.  I bought and used the biolustre treatment for my hair and it slowed down alot of the breakage but I spoke with a hair stylist that told me I will probably continue to lose hair until the bends are completely cut out which means I wont be able to grow my hair out any time soon. Confused  I spoke with the lady that did my hair and she tried to act like it wasn't her fault.  She tried to say that there was something wrong with me Angry I have never had hair like this.  I had REAL bad dandruff for the first 2 weeks and I have never had dandruff a day in my life.  I still get the itchies every once in a while too.  At first it was real bad, now I just get them off and on every once in a while.  It is embarrasing because you feel like people might think you have bugs.

Any way.  I too am sooooo sorry about your hair mis-adventure.  I know how it feels and I hope that things have gotten better.  I am from Killeen Texas by the way.  I live in Alabama now. 
jbrime
Almost Bald
southern_cowgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southern_cowgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2008 at 9:53am
Hello, I came across this thread 2 days before I was to have my Chi straightening done. Here's some info

Background
I have really thick super curly hair, although I have native american background. I have always hated it and could do nothing with it except put it in a ponytail. I hated humid days because it would go everywhere. About 4 years ago my stylist suggested that she straighten it with a Chi iron. I loved it!!! I could finally have straight hair. Problem~ I work with horses and sweat alot! So of course at that point I was going back twice a week to have it straightened. Then I tried doing it myself,and ended up burning my hair badly over a years period. I've now spent the past year trying to revitalize my hair & get it back long like it was. When my hair is curly it sits about shoulder length

Present day~
I made the appointment Wensday afternoon for friday (yesterday)and up until then I didn't even know what it was called that she was going to do to my hair. After I knew I logged back on and researched it and the first link I clicked  on was for this forum. I then read through all of the bad things that had happened to everyone that had this done. I browsed other websites and couldn't find any other bad expereinces. Kinda eased my mind.
  I went for my appt. friday at 2:00 pm, slightly worried, All she had done was look at & ran her fingers through my hair wensday, no strand test nothing. In talking to her when we started she got certified in 2002 and hadn't done one of these in about 2 yrs! ok slightly more worried at this point

She washed my hair , blow dried it and added a thick gooy cream. Set her timer stepped outside for a quick smoke, came back in within 2 minutes. She then pulled up a small piece of my hair with her nail, wrapped it around her finger and test pulled it with her other hand and said "Your' ready lets go!" We went over to the basin and she washed it all out. then put in another conditioner.Sat 5 minutes -rinsed it out. Now back to the chair for actual straightening. After it was straightened she put in what was called the "Bonding Agent" she said this is what will hold my hair straight. sat with it on for about 2 minutes, back to the basin to rinse & condition again.Another 5 minutes sitting.Then back to the chair for a quick dry with the drier and few touch up straightenings and VOILA! I am curl free & loving it!!! Sat in the chair from 2:00 until 7:10 gosh my booty hurt! LOL

I never had any of the tightness on my scalp other posters had mentioned, no funky smell, no hair loss at ALL! not even when she washed it all 3 times!

Slept on it last night woke up this morning was able to use hubby's comb to run through it and I was good to go!! Not even 1 hair came out on the comb which is usually half way full after I'm done with it with curls & tangles.

It cost $500 slightly steep but she said with the length and weight of my hair she doesn't expect to see me back for a touch up for at least a year! I did buy the Chi shampoo & stuff becasue she said she did not recommend me keep using my Fructis shampoo after the treatment.

My hair is baby soft and so touchable now! Hubby loves it I love it it was well worth the $500 I saved for it!! I am definetly recommending it.  It now reaches about 2 inches below my bra line AND she trimmed off about 1 to 1 1/2 inches of icky stuff

Just thought I would post about my experince.

Southern_Cowgirl
East Texas
Straight & Lovin It
Jocose9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocose9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2008 at 12:55pm
I've had the same treatment done on my hair and since then it came to half its natural size, i loose hair every time i attempt to comb my hair or even if i run my hands through it! i would not advise anyone to have CHI hair transformation system done. My hair is originally fine and wavy, it has been coloured many times and it became very dry, i was promised by my stylist that CHI will restore my hairs original appearance and will prevent my hair loss. It was all a big lie! i dont know what do to know to fix my hair, if someone can help i'd be more than gratefull. Plus i would like to have my roots done, is that a good idea now?
crystalsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystalsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 7:08pm
Hello,
I wish I have found this site sooner so I won't do japenese thermal straightening last month.  It has been a month since I've done my thermal straightening at a korean salon using japenese product with a brand of "PM".  I am so regret after I've done this process at this store because 2 inexperience hairstylist did the whole process for me.  Everything went fine even after a month, I am not seeing any hair loss, itching, irritation, redness at all.  But my hair is not straight, the bottom part is starting to flip out a little bit and looks quite frizzy.  Plus I start to see some hair breakage on the top of my head.  I am so unhappy, depress, worry that I went to see a doctor and had some blood work to make sure that I am still healthy.  As a result, the doctor said I have anxiety, depression, and sleeping disorder all due my hair.  I have been so worry about the look and the result of my hair because I have done thermal straightening for 4 times already and each time turned out to be pretty nice.  Even though, I often experience hair loss and itchy if I don't wash my hair for 2 days.  It has been a month and I am totally unhappy with the result of my hair.  I am planning to wait for another 4 months and will get a better thermal straightening done at a trusted salon that I just found.  I went back to my other salon asking for a refund but they couldn't see anything big damage with my hair so they refused to refund the money. 

I am so worry ... will my hair stop growing because of the chemical and the unsucessful result?  Is it ok to get TR again after 5 or 6 months?  Will the chemical cause any damage to my brain or memory?  I couldn't sleep and eat well at all after I got my hair done last month.  PLUS .. the chemical smell stay on my hair for 2 weeks which I think was very weird??

PLEASE HELP??  ANY SUGGESTIONS?
sexzkitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexzkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2009 at 1:33am
Thank you everyone for posting this...I was going to attempt the chi system but have since changed my mind.  I've had curly extremely hilighted fine hair since I was 20.  I am now 34.  My hair has always grown extremely slow since I was a teen and my teenage hairstyles speak for themselves....I've tried just about everything since I was young...the first time I had my hair straightened was a nightmare.  They used a solution for african american hair and I am caucasian.  Not only did it actually straighten....they had to cut off 6 inches of my hair, my hilighted hair was fried and felt like hay,my scalp had no feeling for about 1 month.  My hair was straight but looked worse than before since it was cut above my shoulders.  This was basically the last time I saw my long hair.  It took 1 full year before the process wore off.  About 6 years later I tried another straightening system, this one was one of the 1st ones available to hairstylists for caucasian hair.  Very depressing.  My hair ended up wavy with straight sections, all my hilights were fried yet again and it looked a mess.  After that I gave up.  I dont believe that anything out there will straigten hair without breakage.  I know the systems do work on virgin hair....well thats great, but who nowadays has virgin hair!!!!! All I can say is take prenatals to grow the hair, olive oil treatments boost my hair to grow and fight frizzies....I dont know why but it works wonders....Buy a deep conditioner to use once a week.  A hair serum will work great to to smooth the hair.  I use a straightening iron every day on my hair and for now I have bought clip on extensions which really help while waiting for my hair to grow.  DONT STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR CHEMICALLY.  Work with what you've got.
roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2009 at 9:25pm
Since I bought my new iron, my hair has been getting thinner and thinner. Should I buy a new iron? My friend said a ceramic one works the best. Is that true? Or is there something I can use to make my hair thicker/thicker-looking?

Edited by roro0202 - April 14 2009 at 9:33pm
SoClumsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoClumsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 3:55am
Wow, I have the SAME EXACT PROBLEM.Actaully,I had a regular straightening perm from a random salon. Yes, EXTREME state of being stupid !Well, I'm 18 and wanted to have straight silky hair, thats all !But it was my second time, and my first went great, sadly i moved, so I just wanted to try somewhere new. STUPIDITY. My hair was also itchy. 5 mins after I got home, I was wanting to pull my hair off. I asked for natural straight bangs, but instead, IT WAS STRAIGHT STRAIGHT STRAIGHT. Nothing but a curtain of hair in front of my left eye. Then I noticed a "scrunchy"and dry feeling,thinking it was my scalp. But i looked closer and MY HAIR WAS ALL BENT. I asked for VOLUME, OR AT LEAST NOT TO STRAIGHTEN WITH A BENT ! I didn't want the FLAT FLAT look, since I don't have think hair. So, the next day, I washed it all off. I was so mad, I thought it would help get the chemicals off. And I did the worst things anyone can do, not knowingly. I play a lot of sports(student body athletic officer) and ALWAYS TIE up my hair. I blowed dry everyday, hopiing to cover up the ONE INCH HAIR THAT STICKS UP NEAR THE ROOTS, CAUSED FROM THOSE BENTS. TRUST ME, THERE are a LOT OF THOSE !! It's been like 3 months, and hair are still breaking off. I was too scared to go back to the salon to SCREAM AT THAT LADY, but i dealed with it. Sad, my graduation picture is messed up with frizzy short hair sticking up & split ends. I really don't know what else to do. I have hair down to my bra stap, and colored it a year ago. Didn't go for a trim every since that lady ruined my hair. My fault for not searching it up and paying attention. Hair are really thin,but thank god it's long. If it weren't for the "longness" then I'd look like a Freak Losing Hair. Anyone have any suggestions for what hair product to use ? I want to be gentle (since i've read all the post, starting from 2003) and want to know if hair heat protectent spray is okay for the hair. Its REALLY AWEFUL,though i might not sound like it, believe me, I was crying for few weeks here and there. So:
Is there a way to help the hair that are sticking out to "calm down" and just NOT stick up ==__== ?
And, should i blow dry my hair?Because I think when i don't, the hair STICKS UP . And, my COLORED HAIR WAS DEAD UGLY. Just like SEXZKITTEN,my colored part of my hair, is too, FRIED AND A COMPLETE MESS. How do I really cover up those hair that stick up ? When Will this ever stop ?!?!
   -Elle:]

Edited by SoClumsy - June 13 2009 at 4:01am
BeautyXpert2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyXpert2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2009 at 2:10pm
wow... how has this post been kept alive for 6 years. Or is my computer displaying the wrong date. I see 2003 for the original post date? I'm new to the hairtalk forum but somehow came across this thread. I personally have not had any permanent treatment experiences. I usually stick to flat irons.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic