Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"FINALLY A STRAIGHTENER THAT WORKS, JHERRI REDDING! WOW GREAT RESULTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VANESSAMELLY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VANESSAMELLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "FINALLY A STRAIGHTENER THAT WORKS, JHERRI REDDING! WOW GREAT RESULTS
    Posted: June 23 2004 at 1:58pm
I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY! I AM IN LOVE WITH MY HAIR! AND THIS ONLY COST $32 AND 2 HRS OF MY TIME!! i ordered it from adiscountbeauty.com shipping was sooo fast only 2 days!!!! it also comes with a video to show you how to use it, but i just read the directions cause I had no time to watch the video, I was too darn excited!! :)

I FINALLY HAVE PIN STRAIGHT HAIR! NO DAMAGE OR BREAKAGE!!!

Ok here is what I did I ordered the jherri redding ONE AND ONLY THERMAL IONIC STRAIGHTNER

This was the best product I have ever used, I ordered the tinted/highlighted formual, since i do bleach and color my hair alot, man it was great! I had salon results
it was so easy to do here are the directions:
wash hair with shampoo it comes with, then rinse it out and put a leave in conditioner, then leave that in and apply the straightning cream, after that you leave it on till your hair is staright! then rinse it out for 5 minutes and towel dry your hair, and then blow dry a bit to dry it some, but leave your hair a bit damp,then part the hair in 4 parts and, a little at a time you apply the ceramic iron to each piece of hair, and then after that just rinse and apply the neutralizer and leave in 5 min then rinse for 5 min and style! wow easy and it only took me 2 hrs to do!!!! then i just blow dried it with a paddle brush and my hair is so damn straight and shiny! and its not breaking off or anything this thing is amazing!! PLEASE DO READ DIRECTIONS BEFORE USING OR WATCH TEHE VIDEO, since you do have to tie a small knot on your hair while you have the straightning lotion on and if the knot stays stiff its ready if not you leave it on till the knot stays put.I will take a picture and post it soon i used a flat ceramic iron i had from sebastian but any would work but make sure its a ceramic one!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic