Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how will the planets be for my wedding?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how will the planets be for my wedding?
    Posted: September 09 2003 at 11:30am
Will this coming 9/21 be a good day for us to get married?? I hope so, because we are!!!

I'm a Gemini and he's a Taurus!

[/url]

princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 7:29pm
another gemini
james9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2007 at 3:09pm

The future is unpredictable. I’m always the High Priestess, when reading astrology, horoscope, when having them read…and here too..                                                                      Astrology is the ancient practice and study of the stars and planets. Its history goes back to Babylonian times. Astrology is not the same as astronomy. Astronomy studies only the science of the planets, stars and universe.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic