Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best time to trim hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
susanp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susanp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best time to trim hair
    Posted: February 09 2004 at 10:31pm
i'm kinda confused here... what moon phase is the best to trim/cut hair to encourage growth? i hear some say a full moon and some say a new moon and then this site gives different days :
www.almanac.com/edpicks/astrological.html
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2004 at 12:11pm
Astrologer Susan Larsen, explains when to cut your hair for maximum benefits:

"If you choose to grow your hair long, cut hair during the first phase of the moon when the light is increasing. To further enhance the growth of your hair, cut it when the moon is in Cancer, Taurus, Scorpio, Capricorn, or Pisces. To increase thickness, cut during these times but also during the Leo moon. If you hate cutting your hair every 4-6 weeks, then choose the second phase of the moon when it is decreasing in light. Cutting when the moon is in a fire or air sign like Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, and Aquarius, also prevents excessive growth."

The Long Hair Lovers web site has a nice article on this topic:

http://www.longhairlovers.com/moon_maintenance.html

I hope you find the answer to your question.
Merlin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic